GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
GREATLAND GOLD PLC ORD 0.1P, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, EURASIA MINING PLC ORD 0.1P, OILEX LD ORD NPV, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
This pair looks like it is running out of momentum and is at a key level.
I am waiting on a little push higher and 4h PA for a sign to get in, 1.39 looks like a good TP.
After NFP we saw some nice bullish movement, PA looks to me as it is ready to come down and test the lows once more.
I've been looking at this long for a few days now and as NFP is today, I think this could be a safe one to hold over NFP and in to next week.
Target might not be hit as we are going lower, but this could be a nice pull back to trade before this pair make a new low.
This is the 3rd time I've shorted GU at this price this week, we are getting crazy PA as it's the first week of the month with NFP in 2 days on friday, Lets see if we get the sell this time.
I will close before NFP no matter what.
I'm looking at two big swing trades in GJ, the first to 147 as price has bounced off 139.50 and failed to make a new low. We could be completing a A,B,C or this could be the start of the new impulse wave and wave 3 is just about to get going.
My second TP will be at 155, this is where the 1.272 extension is and if price breaks 149 we will defiantly get up there.
I'm looking to short GJ once my green zone breaks and retests.
Only looking for a small swing down to the trend line and support, then looking for a big move to the up side to come.
Looking at this pair I see price pushing to 127, in the coming week's, and could go on to 135.
Price has turned around at 114.30's and failed to make a new high.
We've had a nice push down and pull back to the 38.2 fib level, I'm looking for price to retest the lows of 108, and it may close the gap.
Price on AU has turned around from 0.7350, I took profits on my shorts just.
I'm now looking at a total price reversal and we could see new highs as the USD weakens.
GBP has been bullish for some weeks now, we made a new high yesterday with a close above on the 4h, price then tried to push back down and failed to make a lower low, with the Bull's in full control I see this going to 1.34 over the coming weeks.
Just my thoughts
Pip'in Made Easy
I have been long in EA for some time now, if price breaks above 1.4650 and stays there we could see 1.56 been teated.
we do still have a gap and french elections coming up so anything could happen.
Looking at the daily chart on GJ I could see this pair falling from here to fill the gap before making new highs.
Over all I am bullish but for us to reach new highs I think lower price needs to be tested.
This is not a trade call, just what I think could happen.
This could be a good place for a EJ reversal. We have the EBC coming out today so that could change things.
My over all out look is EJ will make higher highs, but I think the lows need to be tested first.
AU has been falling for the past 4 week's, we failed to break 0.7600 last week and this week, that leads me to believe there is more down side movement to come.
I have took this trade from the fail, but a safer entry would be after 0.7500 has been broken and retested.
I have been long on this pair since the end of Feb, we have been making higher highs and higher lows and I don't see it stopping till 1.46.
We have now broken the daily/weekly trend line with a small retest.
price could still pull down to 1.42 to 1.4160.
the long set up here is just an example of what price could do, not a trade call, stops and take profits need ...
There are going to be a lot of buyers here, wanting this Bull Flag to work out. This could be one hell of a trade if your in to set and forget. Still needs a bit of time to see if it's going to come off.
Watch out though.
We could see some movement to the up side from here. If NFP comes out weak then this will take off to the up side.
IF price fails here we could see price fall to the 50 or 61.8 fib level.