Crypto Market Cap, BTC/USD, ETH/USD, USDT/USD, XRP/USD, Bitcoin
GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
LAND SECURITIES GROUP PLC ORD 10 2/3P, BURFORD CAPITAL LIMITED ORD NPV (DI), SMITH & NEPHEW PLC ORD USD0.20, BIDSTACK GROUP PLC ORD 0.5P, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, BARCLAYS PLC ORD 25P
UK 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Too see another impulse wave again gold need a correction to allow big investor jumping in.
After the retest is confirm we can go LONG
Am seeing possible 65k
Let monitor the move
Buying some LTC
Riding the move
USD is getting more Strong since last Thursday possible Sell after the support line break and retest 🤑
After the price retest the previous support which is now resistance level with confirmation reverse we short EURUSD.
The news that will happen with UDS on Monday will help us to Bags our pips early
I think we should hold on till Monday to see how the market will react..
If the resistance level break break up we wait for retest to go Long, else we shot USDJPY.
As I said that if the volume of BTC decrease we see 40-30k and this prediction is respecting well
If the price break the FLAG resistance level and retest it, it's a confirmation that BNB can hit 👊 $400
I will sell my SXP at the 5 Wave #myview
If the volume of Btc continue to increase we see 100k else price can crash to 40-30k.
Here is my view about EURUSD.. The market form inverted head and shoulders which is a bullish pattern let wait and see how market will react on Monday #myview