About meLINK to FREE Telegram Group
Elliot Wave Trader - Swing/Position Trader.
Master the charts. The rewards will follow!
#JugFX - Under Construction
Instagram - @foreign_jugfx
same bias for a buy setup remains the same on CADJPY, however have spotted a nice head and shoulder pattern on the daily. I'm simply awaiting for price to fall lower down to 81.61 and we be on the lookout for a buy opportunity up to the 84 area - can see price possibly heading lower as from a technical standpoint we've created a bearish engulfing candle on the...
GOLD - my bias for gold for the last few month has always remained as a move to the move upside, we've broken out of my bullish wedge formation on around 2 occasions, before falling back into this wedge pattern. I've stated in my group, my preferred set up is to buy gold from around $1450 and hold for the long term, as I'm pretty sure we'll see gold rocket up to...
CADJPY - 2 weeks ago we closed pretty bearish with this pair and I advised my members in the group we could see some more selling pressure down till 81.28 - this area was tapped perfection - I was up around +40 pips on this trade, but decided to close my positions early, but my target area was hit. I then stated once we 'd reach that area then to start looking for...
Following on from all the brexit talks etc, I've been on the sidelines with GBP pairs but have been watching them rise over the last couple of months - GJ has gone up over +1000 pips. There's still a lot more room to the upside to go, but before that we must form some sort of correction/pullback to the downside which looks to be happening with GBPUSD. This whole...
Will be swinging this down to 0.66 - price repeating itself
impulsive move, correction, impulsive move, correction etc
wick rejections @ this key resistance area. Have tested multiple times and failed to break above
await bearish momentum before entering
To access my free Group - t.me
instagram - @foreign_jugfx
A potential short opportunity is being presented, as price action here is clear,
we have broken and closed below my respected counter trend, now we looking to be retracing the CTL,
simply will be awaiting an sort of pullback/correction, up to the 61.8 fib, before looking to go short on this pair
instagram - @foreign_jugfx
hey guys there looks to be a good selling opportunity which could take place in the next few days or few weeks, and the moment we're seeing bullish momentum in the market and I'm expecting price to continue to the upside, until we reach my respected resistance zone of 84.984 where would be my preferred entry as it has a better risk:reward ratio, if we do see price...
Entered longs on UJ at the end of last week and held this trade during the weekend, the market open on Sunday seems to have opened with a gap which Is something I don't like,
However, we did see some heavy impact news with the Retail sales effecting the US Dollar positively, hence why we continued to see further upside on USDJPY
Profit targets around 111.753, this...
as expected. price has started to reverse to the downside, this trade idea was posted some time last week, had been stopped out previously as we looked to be pushing up a little higher which it indictate a better risk:reward trade set up, have awaited patiently and entered this short position, where this trade is now risk free +30 pips
It looks like we had a negative Us dollar, due to the FOMC Statement being released. I was anticipating some sells on DXY, to around 96.10 area, so hence why we have seen futher downside on USDJPY, as previously we had broken my respected and retested it and then I entered a short position. TTargets around 110.300-400 area
This trade is now risk free
i know i've had a long term bullish bias on this pair, we seem to have been in this range for quite some time,
ideally, i would be looking for a sell opportunity on this pair, if we don't see a clear break of the CTL
will be keeping my eyes on this pair
AUDUSD - I will be watching this pair for a possible short opportunity if we can see price come up and test against my resistance area of 0.71885 which appears to be where my 61.8 fib retracement is, if we can maintain a close below that level and see some bearish momentum i will be looking to short this pair. if we break my resistance area and then retest it...
Have been keeping my eyes on this pair during the brexit vote etc. Start of the week, we did see price push heavy to the upside, awaited a pullback before entering
price has smashed through my tp +140 pips bagged on this pair
with usdchf, i was expecting some downside movement due to the dollar weakening etc. Ideally, I was looking for this pair to pull back into my highlighted zone, creating a double/triple top before crashing to the downside. This is now a risk free trade as I'm around +40 pips up on this pair. I can price pulling back to my CTL before some more sellers come into the...
i think we can all guess whats going to happen soon with gold.As we can see on the weekly timeframe, a nice pinball being created and if we switch to the 4hr we can see a triple top being form. Price has already started to make its move to the downside. elliott waves has confirmed my analysis of the move to the downside