GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
OILEX LD ORD NPV, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, ASCENT RESOURCES PLC ORD 0.2P, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), BP PLC $0.25
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Good evening traders,
Energy traders would have noticed the somewhat eery price action on oil prices recently. I believe that recently losses are attributed to:
- Emerging doubts over the degree of compliance with OPEC production cuts as Iraqi exports remain high;
- Concerns about the rate of market rebalancing;
- Rapid rebound in U.S. shale production following ...
Hope you all enjoyed the Christmas break and are ready for another year of thrashing the markets.
NZD/USD is currently looking extremely bearish for the following reasons:
- Break of the neckline of the H&S, implying downside movement to 0.66150;
- Break of the trend line support from Jan to June lows;
- Break of the 200dma.
MACD and recent ...
I suggest that traders short the Norwegian Krone against the USD for the following reasons:
/dx has broken out of its ~2yr consolidation pattern amid Trump's fiscal stimulus promises and subsequent repricing of the Fed's hiking cycle in anticipation of higher US growth and inflation.
NOK remains highly vulnerable to /cl as >50% of Norway's exports are ...
- Although recent GDP growth figures have exceeded expectations, there are signs that the Chinese economy is becoming more unbalanced; $MS predicts a Chinese slowdown, potentially reducing demand-side pressure for iron ore (and /cl's failure to maintain above 50 will only aid supply-side capacity)
- I maintain a bullish stance on $ as I believe that the ...
Traders - do not be fooled, the recent bearish movement of eur/nzd is purely a retracement following the pair's 2015 move - classic bull flag stuff. On daily chart, the pair closed above the falling trendline that has been in force since mid July, signalling further bullish action for the pair.
I suggest longing upon retest of falling trendline following ...