GBPUSD - Pre-analysis (14.9.2018)
- Higher TF structure is bearish but it seems that there is still more room for upside movement, price could potentially reach 1.31500 - 1.32000.
- 4hr shows a break of structure, awaiting for the retracement.
- I'm entering off a 1hr fib set up with 61.8 locked in for entries.
- Stops placed just below 78.6.
- 3.5:1 RR (+85 ...
This pair has respected a major ascending trendline, creating a new Higher Low on the weekly chart.
My market prediction is for this pair to create a new Higher High. At a previous level of support earlier in march at 1.38300 (500 pip target).
USD/JPY - 15th of October 2017
- Weekly shooting star.
- Daily MA break below MA cross overs.
- Hourly 0.5 retracement + 0.382 tested with 4 pin bars + 8 MA
First target is the Daily support at 111.480. Then I'm anticipating another retracement to the previous swing low before going to my next potential support target - creating a new swing low at ...
I've been watching this pair along side GBP/JPY, with hope of riding the wave down for these pairs to create their new higher lows.
GJ has broken me this week, giving me so many false hopes which as led me to damage my practice capital, I have £20 now lol. But I'm not broken that much, improvements and change will come,
As for this pair, I can see multiple ...
From the daily chart We can see that this pair has been on a bearish move for a while and has rallied before continuing its momentum down.
Currently, its retracing once again before it potentially continues its momentum downwards to my weekly support zone at 1.19226.
It's currently hovering at the 38.2% level however I believe it will retrace to the 50% level ...