GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
VAST RESOURCES PLC ORD 0.1P, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, PHOTONSTAR LED GROUP PLC ORD 0.01P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, GREATLAND GOLD PLC ORD 0.1P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, XRP/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, EOS/USD, LTC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Looking like a short. lets just wait and see.
Publishing this late but I entered this trade and will be looking to hold
everything looking up
multiple rejections from the 72.000 zone
If wrong this trade will be over very quick
resistance broken and daily fib
Just looks like a reversal is on the way the bearish movement just seems to have slowed down abit
Things seem to lie up on the trade.
Could take months if this trade comes through.
higher highs etc...
Fib looks to have been activated with the bullish candle to reject the 61 fib level and the key level aswell.
I have reentered this trade due the latest rejection of the key level and the fib rejection
the truth is that this has happened many times before this month so I will be watching closely just in case
OK THIS WILL BE THE LAST TRADE I TAKE ON THIS PAIR IF IT GOES AGAINST ME!!!!!!
(I have said this before and failed)
With a series of higher highs and higher lows I have decided to take this trade of the next step which is the fib level.
with a series of lower lows being made im expecting price to also fall from this fib level