Looking to add to my short if this wedge breaks which I can see happening in the next 24 hours. if we break up, which I doubt as it’s been tested many many times and failed, I will look at closing the rest of my position and going long but as I said I doubt this resistance is gonna break. Short from $10,400
Trailing downwards nicely. Nothing but profit as usual. Only way to win is to make moves your 100% content with. MACD diverging, RSI oversold but 61.8 Fibonacci looks to break. Maybe get 100% retracement before a move back up but still I would want a strong close above 61.8 Fibonacci to look at a re-entry.
Looking at Fibonacci levels and sold off my long position all the way up from $8,362.5. Made some crazy profit last few days now set to short as I believe this uptrend is just about a over unless a bounce up occurs that will trigger my S/L. Waiting for the market to cool down again for a re-entry long position if any but for now I think we are heading south. My...
Long position holding nicely.
Looking and waiting patiently for the reversal to place a short on the other half of my position. RISK FREE TRADE. Set my stop loss to trigger at$8750. Where’s your top for this trend?
Opened at blue mark and now looking to close out for profit when the reversal occurs. Watching closely for the next move. Stop loss places at $8549 which could be a strong move downwards. Feel free to comment
Long position opened at $8362.5 using half my funds. Healthy profits so far and looking for the next reversal. Stop loss placed at $8549 and will begin closing position for the short if reached. Waiting to see the next move. Feel free to comment
Trading inside a descending triangle. MACD looks to be gaining some support but the volume suggests not enough price action. RSI not shown but looks overbought enough to keep my short from $8511 running. If close is made above $8368. I will take a risky long to around $8472 using only 10% of my wallet. Small gains to be made within this triangle. Let me know what...