About meJust an independent trader, trying to get a grip on the markets.
I post all of my own analysis and results.
Check out the trades I take, news and further analysis in my personal telegram channel: t.me/conappletontrades
- Multiple time frame confluence (bullish trend on each time frame in current swing).
- Break of pivotal zone and push above.
- Currently pushing bearish trend line on the monthly/weekly time frame.
If price breaks, closes above and retests this key trend line, I will be looking for long opportunities.
Interesting trade I am looking at for EURAUD.
We made a huge dump from the demand turned supply zone, and we have started to recover from one of the previous demand zones.
This indicates to me personally that we will see a retest and rejection at this level and then a further dump back down to the demand zone (marked).
As always be cautious trading, especially...
- Dump down to lower supply zone
- Expected rejection at supply zone and pump upwards (multiple previous touches)
- Order set at top of supply zone
- Stop loss set just below supply zone for breathing room
- Target set to demand zone (previous consolidation before the last dump)
- Would also be looking to take out a lot of retailers stop losses at 0.70759
- Touch of supply zone, expected move upwards to fill the demand zone
- Uptrend formed, failing to break below to the next demand zone
- Target placed at the demand zone
- Stop loss placed below the supply zone.
- Dump from supply zone, expected retrace back up
and another dump.
- 1.75859 has acted as a good support level, increasing
the likelihood of price retracing once it closes around
- Entry set to bottom of the supply zone, with stop loss
just above the supply zone.
- Target will be the last lower lows.
- Rejection and bounce back of bottom of long term trend
- Reacting nicely off 0.786 fib level
LOOKING TO BUY IF FOLLOWING CONDITIONS ARE MET;
- Close above 0.786 fib
- Close above 20 EMA (moving support)
- Bullish candlestick
- RSI pointing up
Here's a trade I took yesterday on EA.
- Downtrend, with lower highs and lower lows being created.
- Nice reaction from 0.786 fib level and then a big bullish confirmation candle to the downside (my entry).
- Price made some decent moves to the downside and is currently reacting nicely at 0.618 fib level.
- Potiential new level of support
- Creating a higher low
- 20 EMA moving close to price (moving support).
This will be a pending order depending on how the
market wants to move.
I won't be entering this trade until I see some bullish confirmation.
This is an opportunity I missed overnight, this would of been a nice trade to take.
Price created a higher low and a kicked in with some bullish momentum, which would of been the best time to enter a position.
Unlucky but we move onto the next!
- Key supply area and failing to break
- Price is exhausted / long extended wicks
- Bearish pressure
- Break of 0.786 fib level and close below
I'll be placing an order @ 0.618 fib level. If price closes below the 0.786 fib level then I expect a move to the most recent lows.
- Bullish Hammer on 1H
- Rejecting lower demand zone @ 1.31000
- RSI putting upwards
- Bounce from 1.0 fib level
I don't normally incorporate RSI indicator into my strategy, as I have never found it that reliable. I will be testing it out against results and see if I can make any improvements.
- Break of ranging market and continue to the upside. Potential long term target could be 2.00900.
- Continue of a ranging market / consolidation period (DO NOT TRADE THIS).
- Move to the downside and a break of the support level. Potential target would be 1.91270.
- Currently in a downtrend, nearing a strong, reliable and longer term demand zone -
this suggests a high possibility of a bounce and a move to the upside.
- Many indecision candles on the lower time frames, with some heavy bullish momentum.
- Currently creating a HIGHER LOW
- Price looks exhausted and bullish candlesticks are forming, which indicates to me