GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), POWERHOUSE ENERGY GROUP PLC ORD 0.5P, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, UNION JACK OIL PLC ORD 0.025P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Looking at the daily structure of this pair, it looks like it can make one more move to the upside, break of the trendline and a close above the 618 retracement would be a good buy
Brake of the trendline, price finding it difficult to close above 0.786 retracement, once it does I will enter the trade
Just caught the short, it has completed the 5 wave structure on the 4hr chart now looking for the corrective waves
Could not break pass the resistance level and huge bearish momentum
broken TL, now looking for that big bullish close above the resistance level
Again same setup as the aussie
Been waiting for a short opportunity for a while now, waited for the bullish movements pullback and now seems like bears are taking over
Break of the trendline + rejection of the resistance. Could potential go up abit now to consolidate then Might be a good idea to buy after it breaks the flag
Potential short as of the daily rejection + heavy resistance ahead, looking to go short if it hits the entry and it could potential go down to reach the support and then I would expect a bigger bullish moves to occur
Previously broken the daily trendline and the last daily close was a bearish engulfing, good potential sign for a sell set up.
Last candle came to test the daily trendline again but it hasn't been able to close above it. If we can get a few big bullish candles above it then it may be a good buy opportunity.
If it has broken the trendline and it is making its way up, the weekly resistance might take a few trys to break before it can eventually make a big move up.
Will keep a close watch ...
bearish movements has taken over as a result of the daily trendline rejection, I am now expecting more bearish movements and there could potentially be a sell setup if it breaks the ascending daily trendline