1. The pair reached the E (5h touch) of the Eliot wave and drop significantly after a sharp upward trend above the psychological resistance of 1.15
2. The pair has been on an upward trend for the past 1,5 week, we can expect the downward trend to extent the next week if the 50EMA which is currently supporting the pair at 1.1470 is breached. This could open the...
1. Gold was on a bullish run for the past 5 months from 1160.0 to 1300.00, that run faced critical resistance at 1300 psychological line combined with a monthly trendline at this area
2. We can expect a downward trend if it breaks below the 50 EMA at 1285.0
3. Next target is the 200 EMA at 1260
1. The bullish run for WTI faced a critical resistance at $53 a barrel
2. We can expect a potential retest of $50 range if the the price breaks below the 51.50 which is acting as resistance
3. Main target for the bears could be the $50 or $49 range but there is also the 200EMA at $50 which is supporting a downward trend
*** A failure to break below $50 it can...
1. The bearish daily trend of the DXY broke at the 95.00 psychological line supported by the daily trendline
2. There is a nice w 4hr formation which is indicating a strong bullish run for the DXY
3. The downward trend is supported by the 800 EMA at 95.60
4. Next target for the DXY is 96.00 are, if it breaks through next area to see is the 200 EMA and the daily...
- The pair has been overbought for the past month to +700 pips as a result of falling oil prices
-Reached weekly trendline and daily trendline
- If dxy follows an upward trend and oil prices remain stable with USDCAD consolidating the pair could fall significantly
Demand is expected to fall. The International Energy Agency (IEA), cut its demand forecast for OPEC oil by 300,000 bpd in 2019. Given current economic trends, this is unsurprising. Global growth is projected to slow from 3.7% to 3.5%.
-Low demand compared to previous years