GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
GREATLAND GOLD PLC ORD 0.1P, OILEX LD ORD NPV, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, LOCATION SCIENCES GROUP PLC ORD 0.01P, PREMIER AFRICAN MINERALS LIMITED ORD NPV (DI)
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Btc could be fall at the and of the gartley, then could bounce up! As i said in the old chart, these days will be very important. A daily closure under 9000 usd will bring the price down. 9000 usd is an important support as you can see. Stay tuned guys :)
Since july 2016, every time btc touches ema 144, bounce up. The schaff and rsi indicators, show that we are in buy zone (rsi not really in buy zone, before buying I'll wait the bottom of the rsi, but now in my opinion, looks good). Looking at the Elliot's waves we are at the end of the correction waves (C). Now I expect a bounce from this level. Wait the daily ...
We could be at the end of the Elliot correction waves (C). A bull cycle could be start in some days. The next daily closures are very important. If BTC drops below 9500-9000 usd, people will panic sell, so be carefull!
In my opinion, to see a start of a bull cycle, we need daily closures above 11600 usd!
In my last analysys, I said that every time btc touch the 144 e.m.a ( the yellow line in this case), usually bounce up.
Now the situation is this: the spike of the daily candle touched ema 144 and level 1x1 of Gann. This level is very important. The 1x1 line is called " the line of life". If the daily closure is under the 1x1 gann line or under the 144 ema, we ...
In 2017, every time btc touched the 144 M.A. bounced up by 150-250%. Last night btc touched the 144 MA and could bounce to 24000-26000 usd in 2-3 months.
Honestly I expected a greater correction and perhaps the correction is not finished yet. I expected a descent of up to 7500-8000 usd where as you can see, the rsi and fisher indicators would suggest a buy.