GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
OILEX LD ORD NPV, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, VAST RESOURCES PLC ORD 0.1P, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Most Confirmation ive had for a trade ever
Shorting Pair at 0.382 Retracement from previous high which falls on Monthly Support level 1.00. Looking a downside targets of 9.733 to break trend line and hit 1.272 Extension level. i can see this pair going even lower to Weekly Key Level 0.96.
Couple Trade Set-ups
Couple trade set-ups I have
What i see
1. Generally in a Downwards Trend
2. 786 Retracement from previous highs indicates trend continuation
3. Head and Shoulders on the Weekly Timeframe as well as daily, again showing potential downtrend
3. I believe there has been a false breakout on Monthly Resistance
If Trade breaks the neckline then we have an opportunity to place a short where we can bag a few pips before price hits previous resistance. Nice and Easy Pattern. Trade Safe
Many Reasons i believe this pair will continue on the upwards trend.
- Impulse leg forming a flag, if we breakout of the flag then bulls will take over and push price up.
- Possible inverted head and shoulders pattern, if neckline is broken then we will see yet again another rally in price upwards.
- Key Daily Support Levels are being tested, and i believe we ...