The Pound index forming a bullish wedge on the daily chart after retesting support. Front running bulls have already entered low-risk trades tight on support but will the pattern hold? As a bull myself in the long-term, I am focused more on upside potential than downside; although downward moves are key to entering long. It may not happen now, but I am...
A weak Pound has seen a spike on the EG pair but is it short-term noise?
- Hold for more price action at this level
- Price may fake out before continuing long-term trend
- Enter with a tight stop if a long wick forms
Following the breakout trade we anticipated in the previous analysis, we now hold for new entry points as the price seems to be stalling over a new high.
- Wait for the price to fall to support
- Hold for confirmation
- Enter when conditions have been met
- Keep a tight SL with risk management
PLEASE SEE MY RELATED IDEA
If the bulls are to take this market higher they will need to push through the waiting resistance level set by the previous highs and bearish falling trend as part of a long-term channel.
- Hold for a break above resistance levels
- Enter when price action confirms
- Target 200EMA
Technically price has strong momentum on the approach to resistance above. If broken, we will see the price continue to test previous structure highs before retracing for more upside strengths.
Still planning this trade on a daily chart for now but on the 4h chart, more divergence can be seen for a break above this level so I am confident. Bulls are on alert for...
For me, NIO must break 46 regions to force a bullish entry for both a test of the previous high and for a new long-term leg.
- Wait for break and retest
- Hold for MA change in order
- MACD showing some minor divergence to the upside which may present across on the waterline
Completing a double bottom in recent price action has alerted the bulls in this market. I continue to believe that 1765 is a key level for price to not only test but to break if the bulls are to reach the 2k levels of 2020.
- Short term we see this going to 1765 with some momentum to the upside
- MAs are looking good but again, further confirmation is needed for...
Very similar to AU, we are focused on a falling trendline that can give us confirmation of the upside. Bulls are poised to enter this trade when further confirmation can be seen.
- Hold for break and retest
- Buy LOW
- Hold if the trade is a winner
Here we have seen AUD recover previous losses as the bulls are waiting to go higher. For me, I would like to see further confirmation past the falling trendline to complete the 3rd and final test.
- Hold for a dip to break through resistance
- Re-enter when price breaks highs and retests
- Jam stops at 50+ or price action permitting
- Scalp using MA strategy...
We saw a beautiful double bottom play out following our previous coverage and entry point at the same level, which presented a good opportunity to take this market north.
1765 is again our target for-profit and then we wait for the next entry point.
Scalping opportunities will be available on the shorter time frames such as 1h 30m.
We remain a bull on this...
Technically we saw Bitcoin pullback to the 618 fib level which would predict a 382 extension target in the price region of 69500.
Currently, the price is struggling to break through the 60k level finding resistance from the bears. Looking to buy the next dip.
Possible head and shoulders in play too.
With the surge in chip demand, we start to see higher demands in commodities such as gold for investment. IS the market pricing this in right now?
- Gold bulls are currently pushing for 2 days recovering losses from a double bottom position. around 1675.
- Double bottom
- Looking to target highs of the channel
ETH can be seen on the daily chart caught in a wedge/pennant pattern. We have to remain bullish on this pair both fundamentally and technically due to the moving average and pattern, with allows for us to establish a bias.
Typically we are taught to trade the breakout of this pattern but given countless times I have witnessed a false breakout/fakeout before...
After seeing divergence on the daily chart, what can we expect from BITCOIN in the coming weeks?
61k remains the bullish target point at the all-time high as we currently struggle to break 58k.
Is there a further dip coming? Surely not with such a huge backing from Elon.