OBSERVATION: Price ranging with an ascending wedge. A close above or below support/resistance will trigger my trade. My bullish target: around 113.741, bearish target: around 111.063
OBSERVATION: After closing below the 1295.00 support zone the pair was not able to fully break out and ended up retracing back above support. This morning we saw a close outside the resistance trendline, which was also retested however, the last candle closed well above. This triggered by long trade with my first target...
OBSERVATION: Price broke past the bearish resistance line. The resistance line which happens to with a strong support zone at around 1.08400, which is currently being retested for a second time after the breakout. If this zone is respected, I will look for a candle formation in order to go long, targeting 1.08990 then 1.09400. A break...
Price consolidated starting around the 4th of May and finally broke below it on the 18th. Currently we are seeing a potential retest near 1.35000 which was a strong support zone since the 4th of May. I am waiting for a candle formation on either the 2H or 4H timeframes before going short on this one.
We saw key resistance broken on the 02/01, since then we have seen a retest and a rally to the upside. Now we are seeing price rising within a bullish channel an bouncing off the 20 EMA. A break to either side will trigger my trade.
Price is still heading towards the topside of the long term descending channel. On the 11/01 we saw price break out of the daily bullish channel and has retested, currently price is ranging within a sideways wedge and is about to break, I‘m favoring a break to the upside however I will wait for a break o/s this wedge.
Price reached the highs of September 017 forming a double top, here we could see a reversal but weak USD data means that it won’t be as straightforward as we may have thought. I will keep an eye on this pair
After breaking out of the monthly wedge and retesting we are seeing another breakout this time of the daily ascending wedge. Currently we are seeing the pair ranging sideways but I am confident that we will see a break above the box and onto 1.77000s.
Very bearish pair. We can see price just above the 111.000 support zone, here we could see a retracement back to 111.900s and coincidentally between the 50% - 61.8% fib levels before we see a continuation to the downside to 110.100 or beyond.
Price keeps on respecting the current bullish channel, we have seen a closure above the 1.33070 resistance which last happened in September, we are now seeing a retest meaning that resistance could now turn into support so if the current 4H candle closes above it I will enter long targeting the resistance trendline around 1.34000s.
As predicted price broke out of the wedge to the upside and if we look at the long term pattern, we can see that price is heading to the resistance trendline of the monthly channel. Currently I am looking for a break above current resistance where I will enter a long term trade to the resistance trendline.
After completing the head and shoulder pattern, the neck like was broken and price is now trending downwards in a bearish channel. Last week’s candle hit the bearish trendline support and could be on its way back up to retest the neckline.
After breaking the weekly resistance trendline price found resistance at around 114.000, retested the weekly resistance and looks to be back on its way up. From the 1H view we can see that the bearish trendline and previous short term support (in blue) has also been broken, triggering a long position for me. I could have waited for another retest but we will see...
The ascending trendline has been broken and retested, i could have waited for the current candle to close but the previous high wave candle was very bearish in my opinion. Weak retail news from the UK and positive US news were also taken into account. Let's see how it plays out.