About meAll my ideas posted are real trades executed with my real account. My posts are for educational purposes only, I don't mean to provide recommendations or investment advice, I only want to trade with swag.
Gold broke a good bearish channel but what we saw last Friday was a fundamental powered candle, I am waiting Gold to have a small correction and then make an attempt to reach 1340- A move down is not very likely to happen if we see the SP chart.
We saw a savage selloff last week in CrudeOil but it is reaching good levels to try to catch a long position. I want to see how the market opens tomorrow but looks to me that it will go to the yellow resistance and then I will enter a Long once price is rejected there. Otherwise it would be better to wait and if that support is broken then enter a short as part of...
The triangle in the chart marks a consolidation pattern, I avoid entering positions there, I want to wait and see where it breaks up to enter. 60 is a natural support while I see a horizontal channel forming. Looks like UP is the key but patience always pays off.
After failing a short position last week, I got stopped out but now the divergence is showing up again plus the 66.50 is a great spot for reversal. I will wait for confirmation and try again a short position.
With stocks recovering from black December, looks like GOLD is weakening. Those two candles are hinting a downtrend may start.
I need confirmation to open a short. Remember Trend is usually a great friend here, so once we confirm a direction I would open a position immediately.
The blue line is close to 1300, a critical spot for me. Let's keep an eye on this. (And the MA)
WTI (Crude Oil)
A Head and Shoulders pattern was negated last week and now the uptrend is broken.
Looks like we have more room for a down move until the blue line gets hit. At that point we can see a reversal or a bigger move down.
We closed a Short position today marked with the arrow since we want to wait for confirmation on the next move.
After successfully hitting the 50.00 target mentioned last week I expect CrudeOil to go down in what looks like an uptrend channel after a reversal pattern.
There is a resistance at 58's that is my next target only if the uptrend is not reversed in the next move down the next week.
I am expecting price to reach 50 again as per my forecast, today it was quite close but it fell short. I am expecting next week to stay Bullish so the price can fill my target at 50.
Looks like WTI (CrudeOil) has reached a bottom and considering seasonality we may see a nice uptrend taking something back from the 2018 brutal selloff.
Looks like Crude Oil (WTI) has reached a major support, I am careful here but I am waiting to enter a long, I expected to move up last week but as I never got confirmation I stayed still. Now I see another chance, I will wait to see the EIA report and then decide wether to enter a position or not.
USDMXN is showing weakness and also calling for the end of the move up. besides that channel is also forming a wedge where I expect a move down to 19-18.5 and then a re-test of the lower support.
As I always say, let's check for confirmation before entering a short, I may enter a position next Monday.
I've been chasing this bearish move on Crude Oil (WTI) since 76's Political turmoil has sent it quite deep but it looks it has achieved a oversold state which means it can see a bullish trend in the short term. I want to see how deep this move goes, ideally generating a divergence to set a rally. Remember that Sep-Jan is the bearish period for oil according to...
Looks like Crude Oil (WTI) will be falling to 60's as it has broken a long term trendline, It depends pretty much on the key support at 64.60 area.
If it breaks I will enter a SHORT, otherwise I am going LONG till 70-s.
I have been chasing a down movement, most of my charts on WTI are bearish although I put a good LONG some weeks ago. (See my twitter feed taking about a triple divergence)
Next week I am seeing a high chance of WTI going down hard, next jump may reach 80's but it has to go down and get some impulse before we get there. The question is how far will it go?
We just saw a double top pattern in WTI which is signaling a downtrend in Crude Oil. We are shorting it now looking for a 64 as first stop our final target is around 55.
Keep in mind that a break on 66 or 64 may be the start of a large move.
We were calling an up and down move since last week for WTI (Crude Oil) so we entered a LONG position targeting at 62.30 for a first.
We expect oil to move around 64 and then go back to 55-56 levels. As you can see in the chart, a downtrend channel is probable.
Let's wait for confirmation before doing anything.
I am looking that GBPUSD is on a strong downtrend but it is trying to re-test the highs of the channel. It is making a nice rebound from the lower part of the Bollinger band so if it breaks the channel, we may see a long uptrend.
Let's see, I am adding a SHORT if it fails to break the channel but most likely scenario will be it will go up.