We're so far holding firm to medium term structure and key fib levels. If we see a rejection of 85.000 support then a small bounce back would offer up a good short opportunity to retrace down to the 82.500 area. However, if the support holds, then a move up to the 38% fib would be another key resistance level to keep an eye on.
We've formed an upwards wedge over recent days in anticipation of the Italian referendum, if we see a positive result and break through the monthly pivot and a bounce off the weekly R2, we could see a long opportunity and a more definite sign of some upwards momentum. However, I suspect some high volatility going into Mondays session so anything could happen! One to watch.