Crypto Market Cap, BTC/USD, ETH/USD, USDT/USD, XRP/USD, Bitcoin
GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
LAND SECURITIES GROUP PLC ORD 10 2/3P, BURFORD CAPITAL LIMITED ORD NPV (DI), SMITH & NEPHEW PLC ORD USD0.20, BIDSTACK GROUP PLC ORD 0.5P, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, BARCLAYS PLC ORD 25P
UK 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Short on the pair but we have 2 possible entries. I'd wait for the secure one.
Same as USDCAD, short on this one. But waiting for some up move first.
I'm short on this one. We might see some moves up before.
Waiting for confirmation. I'm on the long side though.
Please analyse on your side before taking any trade. Awaiting confirmation to know which direction. Though I'm more on the long side.
Please analyse on your side before taking any trade.
Short term sell before going up.
Our previous analysis has been working out well. If price keeps on rejecting the actual "zone", enter a buy on the trade.
Wait for price to break the lower level to enter short. If it bounces, we invalidate the analysis for a bullish option.
I'm suspecting it will come to the blue line somehow. I'm still bullish on longterm. Not in right now as nothing is clear in my opinion.
Can see a "failed" HS pattern but it's not the most beautiful one. So right now, I'm not sure whether it'll go straight up or down first. Two possibilities.
Long on the pair. Again, there might be a drawdown first.
Still neutral on EURUSD as we have a long way to test until the 200MA on H4. Breaking this with confirmation could be a good confirmation of the downtrend. Right now it's not performing as bearish as expected, in my opinion.
Same as GBPJPY. Wait for drawdown and test then go long. RR ration and MManagement first!
Bullish on the pair based on daily and weekly. We could get some drawdown but let's see how this one works. Time your entry and check for a good RR ratio.
Price is heading to the next zone. Our previous short was invalidated.
Bullish on the pair. Waiting for a proper test and confirmation before going long.