GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
GREATLAND GOLD PLC ORD 0.1P, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, EURASIA MINING PLC ORD 0.1P, OILEX LD ORD NPV, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
- Potential for a bullish week, sparked by positive PMI as this rose to 56.3 last month, from 56 in September as well as Poorer US NFP data
- Technicals support this as trend retests support levels and MACD moving averages crossover
- However be wary of next weeks UK CPI data as Mark Carney mentioned that CPI could be higher than 3% which will have adverse effects ...
- following positive PMI data, this will bring the EUR back to area of resistance, however I believe the pair will retest this level leading to a bearish move towards the monthly support of 1.1450
- I believe the ECB will remain dovish in the upcoming meeting in regards to the QE programme as this is necessary to secure the gradual convergence of inflation towards ...
-4Hr: Retest of support line with bullish momentum towards resistance which I feel will retest and gain bearish momentum upon the interest rate decision
-Daily: retest of support line
- RBA governor Philip Lowe indicated in July that interest rates were likely to remain on hold for a while as Australians grappled with rising household debt, stubbornly weak ...
All indicators line up nicely for this move as MA are on the verge of crossing over, as well as MACD signal a potential long move as well as CCI