GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
GREATLAND GOLD PLC ORD 0.1P, OILEX LD ORD NPV, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, LOCATION SCIENCES GROUP PLC ORD 0.01P, PREMIER AFRICAN MINERALS LIMITED ORD NPV (DI)
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
1. Trend reversal and bullish move to daily resistance trend-line
2. Either a Bullish move upwards or short term bullish correction followed by continued bearish movement.
3.Check 1hr Chart for entry. message me if you would like 1hr chart analysis
1. Short Term Bullish Movement to one of the Daily resistance trend-lines identified
2. Bearish Reversal.
3. In order to determine which trend-line the direction of price will happen, examine hourly chart
4. Let me Know if analysis of the hourly chart would be appreciated.
1. Bearish term to one of the daily trend-lines identified
2. reversal and bullish move
1. Bearish move of the Daily first Daily resistance trend-line
2. Consolidation and Bullish or Bearish Breakout from second Daily Resistace Trendline
1. Retest of Daily Resistance Trend-line
2. Resumption of Monthly Bearish Momentum
1. Two potential points of entry.
2. Examine hourly Chart for trend reversal.
1. Price will fall to resistance level identified
2. Price will rise to long term trend line identified
Bbearish trend Continuation
Bearish trend visible on the hourly chart will fail.
Bullish trend visible on the daily chart will continue