A pullback is expected from the supply zone.
I will be looking for any sign of weakness in the supply zone on smaller time frames to go short on this pair.
The DXY weakness is stopping me to look for a trend reversal from this supply zone this week.
We may see a nice pullback and then an opportunity to buy as well.
Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.
CABLE is showing some serious weakness here and if we see price action in the supply zone we can go short.
On the other side DXY is not giving any clear signs of strength which can slow down the move for a while.
Important : Wait for the price action to appear in supply zone on a smaller time frame...
We have booked profit on USDCAD yesterday, hope all of you also having a good start this week.
I have a trade for you guys on EURUSD. It's a low risk and high reward trade.
Always follow risk management.
Hope everyone had a profitable week. Before you start your lovely weekend I would like to share a nice possible setup on WTI with you all.
We can short sell USOIL after confirmation of the breakout.
Traders who agree with my idea can take entries according to their own trading style but don't risk more than 1% on this trade.
Have a great weekend!
Pattern is not confirmed yet so be patient and just keep an eye on this we will find a juicy move after confirmation of the breakout.
I would still look for a nice price action pattern which can show real weakness to enter in the market.
My preference : We will Look for a price action pattern to appear in buy zone on a lower time frame next week before taking entry in the market.
1 - If price reverse before touching the demand zone then we will wait for the market to break 37.80 to enter.
2 - If price breaks below the demand zone and we don't see any sign of...
I hope you all are enjoying your trading journey.
I would like to share my GBPJPY trade setup with you guys.
Note: I don't advise anyone to follow my shared trades. I only share my setups for learning purposes. If anyone wants to follow my trades you should always double check it with your own strategy and take trades at your own risk.
Would you like to buy TSLA ?
Yes, but be patient and wait for today's daily candle to close which will give us some extra confirmations on lower time frames as well.
It seems like bulls are not letting bears take over and we will see continuation of the bullish trend.
Put your SL under the demand zone and take your positions according to your...
Have you seen that EURUSD is approaching an area of value where we can find a high probable trade. I'll try to help you guys with decision making here. We will look into both possible scenarios as we are not here to predict the future but to take high probable trades according to the market condition.
Scenario 1 - If you see a clear price rejection...
As we can see market has just entered in the supply zone. we will look for a sign of weakness and take a short trade if that happens.
Don't forget that we were looking for trend reversal in longer terms, if price breaks above supply zone then wait for the breakout of above resistance level to go long.
Sell @ 0.90700
SL - 0.90950
TP1 - 0.90450
I would like to share my trade on USOIL today.
Note: Do not take more than 0.5% risk and open two positions as crude oil inventories data release is at 3:30 GMT. If price goes 40 pips in favour move Stops to entry price.