GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
OILEX LD ORD NPV, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, VAST RESOURCES PLC ORD 0.1P, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), PREMIER AFRICAN MINERALS LIMITED ORD NPV (DI)
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
FTSE 100 has been stuck in this range since May 2017, and with a Morning Star potentially forming on the weekly time frame, we can expect further bullish momentum, taking the index up to June 2nd highs at just below 7600.
I see the price of this stock rising, after a break of this trendline and pullback to the support level
GBP has been on a bullish tear since UK PM May announced the snap election. Prices have broken key monthly resistance and has now made a Fibonacci play after pulling back to the 61.8 retracement, which is confluent with my area of interest. It has also broken this counter trendline and formed a 2hr tweezer bottom formation on a retest of the trendline/ 38.2 fib. I ...
I'm looking for EUR/JPY to move lower. It recently broke weekly support but has pulled back to daily resistance and 50 fib. The 4h chart shows bearish price action so I entered short last night. Let's see how this plays out! Im targeting 113.971 for 320 pips and 80 pips risked for 1:4 risk/reward
AUD/NZD short order was activated last night. I am trying to use orders as I've been busy and missing trades. I'm not too keen but hopefully it can work out. Prices have pulled back to weekly resistance and the golden 61.8 fib. New Zealand CPI recently beat on a Q/Q and Y/Y basis and should offer bullish pressure for NZD, while AUD has been weak recently. I'm ...
Another short I just entered, this time on EUR/USD. This has pulled back to the 1.0630 daily resistance and looks to be continuing lower. Targets are at the 1.0500 monthly level for 100 pips and 1:2 risk/reward
I just entered a short in GBP/JPY. This has pulled back up to the 137.20 daily resistance, which is confident with the 38.2 fib level. I'm looking for lower prices with JPY continuing to strengthen and not much support offered for GBP. I'm targeting the 27 extension/daily level at 136.00
We have a break of this trendline and also a break of this RSI structure. Looking for a new low
HSBC is at a key level. I will watch price action closely to go long or go short if this level fails to hold. There is potential either way
The FOMC will release its latest rate decision at 1800 GMT today, with unanimous expectations for a hike by 25bps to 0.75-1.00%, while the Fed are not likely to signal a steeper path in the immediate term. Yellen’s press conference will be in focus with participants watching for any comments in relation to the balance sheet. A hawkish view from Yellen could be ...
We have a swing Failure at a key weekly level. USD/JPY has been stuck in this range and we had a fake out at the end of last week so I see prices going lower. I am looking for shorts down to 111.70 for 1:4.8 risk/reward. FOMC is tomorrow so we will have to monitor this trade through that
simple setup, gold back below this weekly 1206 level. Short to 1185. 1:2.87 Risk/Reward
Price has pulled back to this daily resistance after breaking this trendline. I see a sell opportunity to 2020.00
Barclays has been in this range since December. I see prices moving lower before tracking higher to the psychological 250.00 level
USD/JPY has been choppy recently and has failed to hold below 112.50. I see prices testing the 114.00 level before pushing back to the 111.50 level. JPY has found mild strength recently which supports my bias
This is a trade I am currently in. I am short AUD/USD from this key level that prices has failed to break a number of times. This is a simple setip for 1:2.22 risk/reward
GBPUSD is currently testing a key area, having reacted nicely off this zone recently. I still see bearish pressure for GBP and with the MA's about to cross alongside recent weak UK data we could see a nice decline to 1.2350 or lower. I see two possible scenarios...either a break straight down to 1.2350 or a retest of the 50 fib/ 1.2550 level before falling to ...
We are waiting for a break of this inside bar setup.This pair is still bearish, having broken below weekly support in this fib play. There are multiple confluences suggesting the bears are in full control, including the MA's still being in bearish territory. We will wait for setups one we get a break lower from this inside bar setup, or short a retest of the ...