Psixa18

Message Follow Following Unfollow
Joined
Markets Allocation
Top Mentioned Symbols
BTCUSD 100% | 1
181 3 3
BTCUSD, 240
Two Scenarios

1. If it breaks out of the blue line price meets $2400, then back to $2300 and then possibly to 2600-2700. (75% Chance) 2. If it touches and goes lower then red support line, be careful, anything can happen. In this case I predict price movement back to $2000 and maybe lower. (25% Chance) I vote for the 1st one.

Last visit
1
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit USA-Kentucky/Ohio
39
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Online
19064
1
788
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit United Kingdom
28556
0
1547
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
187
0
24
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
315
0
21
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
12
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Australia
151
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
29
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit United States
210
0
3
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
7
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
37
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit México
18
0
3
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Buenos Aires, Argentina
7301
0
233
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
807
1
56
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
31
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Taiwan
2
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
7025
0
81
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
55
0
6
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Online Slovenia
5611
0
193
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit USA-Kentucky/Ohio
39
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
58
0
6
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
5
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Unknown
1379
0
102
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Online Australia
1401
0
36
Message Follow Following Unfollow
59
0
9
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit New York
2604
0
162
Message Follow Following Unfollow
ETHXBT
Ethereum / Bitcoin Index
Follow Following Unfollow
ETHUSD
Ethereum / Dollar
Follow Following Unfollow
ETHUSD
Ethereum / Dollar
Follow Following Unfollow
XBTUSD
Bitcoin / US Dollar Perpetual Inverse Swap Contract
Follow Following Unfollow
ETHUSDT
Ethereum / Tether USD
Follow Following Unfollow
ETHUSD
ETH / USD
Follow Following Unfollow
Market
Browse
Type
Browse
EN English (UK)
EN English
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out