About meMy name is Dariusz Okoniewski
Personal FB: https://www.facebook.com/dariusz.okoniewski.37
Crypto enthusiast, forex trader and traveller !
Developing my own investment group :
Smart Investment Team
Currently we are awaiting a confirmation to open a Long position on USDJPY
Price seems to be moving away from strong support at around 105.27 which it has bounced of earlier on this month
In March price was down to 4 months lowest.
Expected target at 110.20
Stop loss at 105.25
* green and red arrows indicating general direction not time frame
BTCUSD pair is currently stuck in what seems to be bullish pennant.
In a longer run we are looking at continuation of uptrend
Strong support at $12670 area and resistance at $16630 area
EURJPY pair has failed to break through the major resistance at around 134.50 and what it seems to be turned back down.
At about 133.22 we are expecting correction up to 0.5 fibo and another drop down to 131.70 area as a target.
Alternatively, if 133.22 support holds, EURJPY will be retesting resistance 134.50
EUR/NZD pair failed to break previously tested resistance at 1.7112
Falling down broke through resistance at 1.7137
My personal target around 1.6969
Watch out for coming fundamentals for EUR
USD/JPY pair slowed down dropping at major support line.
It is expected to retrace up to test resistance at 113.25 area before dropping down again.
This would draw a head-and-shoulders formation.
USD/JPY short downtrend on H1.
You can see the importance of diagonal resistance and support marked by red lines, creating a kind of tunnel.
On the top of that we have a Fibonacci retracement. Strongest resistance usually at 0.5 and 0.618 levels.
By drawing these it's easier to tell the entry point.
These levels work as resistance, in this case, and giving you an...
This is a great example of how resistance , support and Fibonacci levels work.
USDJPY pair was moving down in a trend tunnel, bouncing of the diagonal support and resistance lines, since the beginning of this week.
There was a loads of opportunities to make some pips there. How would that trades look like ?
If you were following this trend since...
BTCUSD is currently at it's all time high.
We may be looking at correction down to $5900 area within next days.
We do expect BTC to continue moving in uptrend tunnel after the correction
until Segwit2x .
#ETHBTC is currently caught up in local sideways trend.
#ETH was testing support at 0.575 and it seems we will be heading towards 0.605 area.
Oscillators confirm that.
We are past 4,370,000 block and it seems to be accepted smoothly.
Alternatively we may be looking at drops down to 0.55
#BTC breaks through the ceiling on the hard fork news!
Buyers continue to push the market ever higher.
Currently we are looking at symmetrical triangle. Likely breakout upwards to $6000 in next 48 hours.
Moving forward, we are looking at short correction to re-evaluate and next
possible target $6100 - $6200 area follows after ( very bold move that is...
Another update on my trading idea
We may be heading towards all time high "5k" with possible local correction
If it breaks through resistance in $4982 area, we will be looking at further up movement
Alternatively it may fold back in $4680 support area if resistance holds.
With a resistance at $4382 has bas been broken!
Bullish trend, we are uptrend up, next stop at $4680!
We are heading towards next resistance..
Expecting local corrections on the way.
#BTCUSD #BTC #Bitcoin #SmartInvestmentTeam
I just wanted to post an update to previous analysis.
#BTCUSD is heading towards $4380 area where will be testing important resistance.
If resistance is broken we are looking at bullish up to $4680 with slight corrections.
Alternatively if resistance holds, we looking at drop to around $4000 area.
If you want there is tight opportunity to squeeze a little profit...
This is an update on current #BTCUSD situation.
It seems like bullish trend may take us to around $4100 following three hills pattern.
Important resistance at around $4020 still to be tested so watch out for that
and keep eye on any fundamentals coming.
Support at around $3813
Following a bearish Gartley, now , it seems we are heading towards the end of pennant formation as of 24/09 evening time we may be looking at break through up to around 4000$ next few days.
Alternatively drop down and re-testing support at around 2990$.
#BTCUSD #SmartInvestmentTeam #SIT #Bitcoin