I am looking at the AUDCAD pair for a long opportunity, the daily chart has provided some insight:
1) Price has bounced off 50 EMA (Amber line) - Circles show key points
2) Price has closed above 20 EMA (Green line)
3) Price remains in an up trend (Black trend line drawn)
Long position entered with a view to hold this over the next few days to...
Happy Weekend Traders,
Thank you for your likes and questions. If you have any queries feel free to message me.
I have had a few questions around how I build my analysis for the week. Here is one idea, I am looking at, I haven't placed a trade but is on my watchlist due to the below:
Bias: Short USDCAD
Type of idea: Swing
Please note: This chart is 4hr...
AUDNZD has shown an uptrend for approx 3 weeks. Today the sell off has provided an opportunity to jump on the back of this pair. See rationale below:
1) Near term uptrend
2) 100 EMA on 4hr (Red Line) has historically been a good place to buy
3) Indicative trend line drawn (However confirmation required from price action)
What am I waiting for?
Price to close...
This idea is based on the daily chart therefore the holding period will be longer than a day trade. Only the markets can decide where it goes, however I have based a long side rationale for the DAX based on the following:
1) Long term up trend (Weekly chart)
2) Short term up trend (Black line drawn) hourly chart
3) Price has respected 50 EMA (Amber...
A short opportunity can be found on the EURCAD (4hr chart), please see rationale below:
1) Long term down trend (Daily chart)
2) Short term down trend (4hr) Black line
3) Recent historical price shows good opportunity to sell near 50 EMA Amber line (4hr chart)
Ideal for swing and day opportunities.
I could be a little early on the entry. But those who wish to...
As mentioned in my previous idea sharing (see link)
The USOIL has povided an opportunity for a long entry.
The trend line drawn can also be used to enter.
Long term uptrend
Close above 100 EMA (Amber) on hourly chart
Near term uptrend (Black line)
Hope you find some pip value in this! Keeping it simple!
UK100 index has been moving in an up trend for many weeks!
Please see below rationale for the long position:
1) Long term price is to the upside - Daily & Weekly Charts
2) Price bounced back into 200 EMA (4hr chart) - Red line
3) Near term price action prompts upside - Black line drawn (still indicative rather than a conclusive trend line)
This will be a hold...
Oil has been in an up trend for many months now.
As of recent I have wanted to get back on this up trend and now finally we could have a potential setup. Please see idea rationale below:
1) Longer term up trend (4hr and above)
2) Short term up trend (Black line drawn)
3) 1hrly chart EMA has been respected in the recent past
What am I now waiting for?...
A good opportunity to long GBPNZD, rationale is based on the below factors:
1) Historically price below 100 EMA (Amber line - 1 hr chart) has been an opportunity to buy the pullback
2) Up trend on 4hr time frame
3) Up trend on 1hr time frame (Black line drawn)
4) The price is currently at a near term resistance turned support (Black line drawn)
Hope you liked...
I am going to attempt this idea again (see link to the related idea). Rationale remains the same as before.
1)USDCAD is showing overall down trend on higher time frames
2) Price is dropping below 100 EMA on Hourly Chart (Amber)
3) Short term price is in a down trend as drawn by the Black line
4) R:R approx 1- 1.5
Again, keeping it simple, keeping it...
The EURJPY pair has shown some weakness has now turned to consolidation on the hourly chart. My idea is to the long side of this pair for the following reasons:
1) Long term trend is upwards
2) Price is moving above the 100 EMA (Amber) on 1HR chart, historically this has been a good point to go long
3) Short term trend is also on the upside ((Black line...
USDCAD Pair provides a great short opportunity. See below for my idea generation thought process:
1) Longer term down trend (Daily and 4hr)
2) Trend line facing downwards
3) Price seems over extended at 100 EMA on hourly chart
4) Price has moved back below the 100 EMA on hourly chart
Could be a good probablity move for day and swings alike!
GBPUSD up trend provides ripe opportunity to try and jump on board the long side of this pair. Hourly chart provides an opportunity to buy dips below the 100 EMA (Amber line) on the 1 hour chart. The trend line drawn (Black line) provides added confirmation of the longer term up trend. Keeping it clean, keeping it simple & looking at the bigger picture! Happy Pip Hunting!