Initial short bias from the weekly outlook has been disregarded. Clear bullish pressure is present in the market. Due to how heavy price is currently pushing to the upside I am happy to continue taking buys up to the next major high. Looking at a consolidating range on my entry timeframe (M15). If I see a clean break from this level I will be looking for a...
Closed within our key level, not the best of wick rejections and with the current bullish pressure across the Euro I am a bit concerned about looking for shorts. However, I will begin to monitor the M15 just in case we do see a momentum change.
Close eyes on 1.25789, lower low has been set just need a pullback to occur within the market and look for price beginning to deplete. Wait for the level to create, add up confluences and we could potentially have a trade.
Starting to see price break away from support and away from the trendline. We look to be clearing all traffic to the left, as long as we get a strong closure below support I will be waiting for the retest back into the key level or maybe a future trendline rejection.
Taking a step forward with the analysis that is being posted to our page. Going to be sharing technical rundowns everyday explaining some of the things I will be monitoring throughout the day.
I will update you on any pairs that develop throughout the day during my trading hours.
Please note these are just my opinions in the market and in no way should be...
Beginning to change directional bias towards the upside. Will be looking for a break and retest around the key level indicated to target some of the H4 structures. Could be looking at a very high R:R right now.