I am long from $24.14 and believe that Filecoin has a lot more upside.
However! The dollar below is up for grabs and the demand hasn't been tested yet, so be careful longing here.
Ideally... if it holds here I'd want to see the pivot flip support before adding to my long hold.
XRP is not giving up at the resistance. there's not much rejection right now. Of course there could be some more downside, but right now I am holding on to my long. Once she starts closing above 0.66c I will be confident to hit my first target at $1.
IF the SEC lawsuit turns out to be good news and once the "PIVOT B" flips support I expect the momentum to pick...
I'm still long and holding strong from my previous chart.
I believe ONT hasn't even begun yet and we will see $1.30 at some point soon. For now though, I'd like 0.5893 (previous 3 week candles high) to flip support.
Depending on the price action at the time I may consider moving my TP1 to 2020 high and add some on a retest of "pivot B"
Patiently waiting for the yellow area, I am expecting a big move from there due to the HTF PA.
If I get the red first I shall scalp short, but looks unlikely right now.
Hope everyone are milking this alt market right now, good time to be alive!!
All the best.