Yet another almost close to a sniper entry. As the chart explains the reasoning behind this trade price has not reach this level in over 2 years.
Stop Loss = 26 pips
Take Profit = 530 pips
Risk Reward = 20.38
Risking 2% of your account balance on this would potentially gain you just over 40%.
This trade taken 19 days to go from the lows to the...
As explained within the picture you can see the reasons behind taking this trade.
We have 6 wick rejections of price trying to push though but failing. Their is plenty of money at the 4h support level which the banks want. This is why we will be trading down to this level.
Remember... ALWAYS trade towards to the money.
Most people (Retail) always trade away...
we sat in this trade for 1day 19hours.... a very long time for the way I trade. this entry was taken from the 15m chart. We had a huge liquidity spike that almost reached our take profit target but was a few pips short.
I and the rest of the members in the discord server so happy when it reached TP! was a long time coming!
GA is currently consolidating has been for a couple of days now, Its been quite a big consolidation box of around 80 pips or so, but we don't trade like to trade consolidation as their unpredictable.
We will wait for the break out of the consolidation area, hopefully to the upside.
As you can see price is about to break the 50 EMA, and hopefully retest that as...
This will is a possible entry for Monday London Open.
240 Reward with 40 pip risk. 6.00 Ratio!
We will wait for the break of the recent low, set an alert, wait for the rejection of the low then continue the trade to the downside to the next level of recent support.
Their is a huge area of liquidity at the moment so do not place a trade yet for sell as most...
- from yesterdays rally to the downside we are expecting a pull back today of some kind, As you can see price has made a new LH and HH, We are hoping this trade will form an "M" Shape, Create a double bottom, then rocket to the upside following the orange line back to zone, they always say, trade the 2nd leg of the
"M" & "W" so I will trading this...
We have a possible LONG entry on GA, as you can see price has been rejecting this current zone now for 12 hours on the 2h timeframe. If this trade gives us the correct confirmations/confluences we will enter. One of the trades we will aim for recent highs of 1.85200 (Area), The second trade we will plan our TP to the recent rejection zones of 1.83700...