GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
VAST RESOURCES PLC ORD 0.1P, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, OILEX LD ORD NPV, CANADIAN OVERSEAS PETROLEUM LIMITED COM SHS NPV (DI), FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), EUROPA METALS LTD ORD NPV (DI)
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
patience is key.
Literally every time I open my TradingView I see retarded bitcoin analysis, sorry. I really don't understand why people bother lol. So me being a hypocrite, I decided to do an analysis.
Bitcoin nicely respects Fibonacci. SO plan your entries if you're insane enough to trade it.
There is still giant selling pressure.
Predicting bitcoin is jokes. everyone is ...
Patience. Took me a month of waiting for this shite, no we're in.
Slow trade. probably hit target by january.
EURJPY, I kinda like this pair. I think its a madting. In other words, it is lucrative. Tres Bien.
8 confluences. Lets see how it plays out.
Had a dead September, as many of us did haha. Reading trading in the zone right now. But anyhow, here's a USDCHF short based on a strong daily resistance. the candle which formed at the top of this bullish trend indicates a trend reversal. Funny how the first Friday of every month does this to the price. Interesting.
The price is attracted to the EMA 20 and 10 by ...
Aussie moves in trend a lot of the time. It moves between solid support & resistance levels. The price currently as of 22/09/17 is half way between a support and resistance zone. It has hit resistance and now on its way down to support. 1:2 risk reward. Heavy USD news on Tuesday and Wednesday could affect the pair.
Based on monthly bearish channel and resistance level. JPY could strengthen technically against the USD. Tensions with NK could send this pair down to 110, which I'd like. Apart from that, NFP friday in 2 weeks, I may close it before that.
I wanted a break of this support level. But I woke up this morning to see that the price didn't close below. SO, the price could bounce off this support back on course to 1.2. ECB still wants to stop euro growth temporarily, but the markets are dumb and to think like a dumb person, makes me go long. Br-exit talks later. stay Chunese
Analysis based on the downtrend. I believe that we are at the top of a 4HR swing in a downtrend. Therefore this gives me reason to short this pair down to the support @0.72. Tomorrow we have mid-high volatility news for the NZD. This will affect the chart but in my opinion, not too much. On Tuesday we have some high volatility news for the USD. Again, the same ...
We've had that all important rejection of the 1.25 level. I was being a pussy so i missed out on a few pips since the rejection. I missed my opportunity on it but I'll still be trading the 4HR breakout swings. We may see some ranging on this pair. The steeper it gets, the weaker. SO, before we see a long opportunity, UC will range for a few days and consolidate ...
Multiple confluences stated on chart. Seems pretty viable. Looking to short after NFP tonight. Major reversal imminent. You heard it here first @ Louissuguna news. Thanks for reading and have a greaaaaaat breakfast!
Another fundamentally driven pair. We saw what happened on the GBP releases on the 3rd. This left EURGBP with a giant unstable bullish wick. I want stability before we long so I'll short for now.
So we've just had our GBP releases, this caused GBP to drop nearly 130 pips. This creates a bearish void which must be filled by the bulls. Yes, the chart is down-trending but i believe that we will see VOID filling before hand. So bang, my input is long.
less than a day
SHORT TERM BULLISH TREND 4HR. BUT DAILY/WEEKLY/MONTHLY BEARISH