About meI am a self taught forex trader, with 3 years experience. Currently I am trading a proprietary account at Samuel & Co. All my analysis is done from a technical point of view and I analyse all major forex pairs.
USDCAD bulls have shown strength - during the London open we saw a bullish run and now during the US session we are now seeing a retracement.
I am now looking for price to reject 1.3303 - 1.3302 - I will then be waiting for price action to give me an entry.
Bulls have started this week setting their position in the market I will now be looking at 2 levels for an intraday long. 120.833 & 120.670.
I will be waiting for price action when price comes to these levels.
Things are looking good for the UK as the both the UK and EU are finally closing in on a draft deal. Are they coming to the realisation that they have to come to a deal?
We have broken 1.26652 confirming bulls.
Major support 1.26652 - 1.26500
Bears have established their position in this market, with market structure being broken by breaking lows.
We are now at an area of major support as mentioned in my last GBPUSD post this could now give the pair the bullish strength it needs to rally to 1.24200 to give us a short trade.
We could however break this support level which would leave us on the...
With GBP losing its bullish strength by the end of last week, it makes EURGBP interesting.
Bears do seem to be controlling this market at the moment and we have resistance @0.88466, but, with GBP weakness we could see price rallying up to 0.88855 to then carry on its decline.
Bulls have been dominating GBP pairs for a few weeks now, is their time over.... We have reached major resistance @ 1.25688.
Bears broke through 1.25000 which could now play as resistance going into the week.
Major support is sitting down below @ 1.23668.
The last post I posted about EURUSD I explained I was waiting for price to come up to my Daily Resistance to take a short. We did sharply rally through this level however it was followed by a sharp decline back down below that daily resistance.
I am currently in a short at 1.10394 and I will be looking at taking some of my position off at support level 1.09753...
Bears have dominated over the week, but going into the w/c 9th Sept 19 we could see bulls coming back into play as we have major support at 0.89682 - 0.8931 which we are ranging between now although we are yet to test the 0.8931 level where we could finally see those bulls come into play. However if bulls don't show signs of holding up this level bears will push...
Bulls had their turn in the market coming off weekly support at 1.09359.
The market is now coming up to Hourly resistance at 1.10382 the market could reject this price however for a better risk to reward I will be waiting to see if we get rejection off the Daily resistance zone 1.10518 - 1.10657. If price does respect this level we could see a massive sell off...
Bears have been controlling GBP pairs, giving us traders many opportunities for shorts.
Towards the end of the week GBPCAD has pulled back up to a major daily resistance (Yellow Zone) I will now be waiting for price to break this zone 1.63176 to confirm bears I will be then waiting for a retest back up to the zone to finally possibly take a short if price action...
JPY has continued to gain strength which can be seen across the market inc the indexes.
EURJPY has come back below a descending trend line which price had been respecting since 12/06/19 and which bears broke on 17/06/19.
Price is now respecting support at 121.890 - 121.070 found on 4h. I will be waiting for bears to break this zone with a retest in the zone,...
Keeping it simple really, the GBP has been showing some weakness from yesterday and this has shown on GBP pairs.
We have now come back below the 50ema on the 4h and now coming back to restest it.
Looking to take a short on the H1 chart at 1.2617, waiting on how price action plays out around this price.