Following yesterday's short, multiple rejections at Fib .382 ($9330) has been followed by consolidation within range of .236 and .382 retracement levels.
Liquidated short at $9350 after 3rd rejection and now waiting for a break out for next trade.
Looking at volumes, could see a major move either way. Bullish on daily and bearish on 4hr.
Best to sit and wait...
I was bullish on BTC breaking through 10k on this run. It seemed if the volume came through it may take it, however strong resistance at $9900 proved too much and therefore liquidated my long.
Gave it some time to figure out where it wanted to go, however now looks like downtrend is confirmed after breaking down from descending wedge.
Have shorted and looking...
Tend to follow a simple strategy once there's a trend showing. Anything below the bottom line I buy and above I sell. Seems to work well on 4 hour chart. Use along with SL and consistently making profit in last couple of months.