Shorts have been triggered on this pair, please refer back to previous post.
We can now see that 'Nzd/Usd" had a pullback for a couple days now giving sellers another opportunity to jump in on the down trend. We have seen support at "0.7100" now being tested as possible resistance, more confluence was given as a evening star formation did form and price has...
Confirmation was on the higher time frames but a pin point entry was taken.
The previous Daily trend line was broken then we saw price retrace giving traders a great opportunity to sell.
Indecision has been evident on "4H" as we can see on the smaller time frame we can potentially see a break out to the down side
Bullish momentum has final come to an end we can see clearly that a 'Head & Shoulders" pattern has potentially formed. A huge engulfing bar was made on the daily timeframe showing traders that sellers were now present in the market, with a a nicely formed engulfing and pin bar on the "4H" chart i decided to short this pair, we can see previous lows being violated...
"Gold" currently is looking bearish, We can see a H&S pattern that has formed with a clear retest of the neckline which has failed, a break under "1332.00" will make this move valid.
We could potential look to the left of our chart and aim for significant lows to take profit
After the tight squeeze on lower time frames of price and finally the break of its most recent low we can see that "Nzd/Usd" has broken out to the downside, this trade was executed due to the break of Wednesdays daily candle a simple 2 bar setup. We have major resistance at "0.7300" while price is under traders should look to go short on any sign of strength,...
After the release of news yesterday we seen the U.S Dollar move lower surrounding speculation and uncertainty.
I have broken down this pair looking at it long term and we have two scenarios
1. A possible rising wedge, a break of support "1.2900" and we will have a clear bearish continuation with sellers looking to break "1.2500" and then attack "1.2000"
Referring to my previous post of the 19th September 2016
Price finally reached my take profit spot on, we then saw a retracement back to our support zone giving traders another chance to take some or more profit off the table. Targets were set at "1320.00" but after we seen a break of previous highs and a retest, as noted buyers should now be aiming for "1325.00"
The "Euro" put in a Shooting Star candlestick on a test of resistance against the British Pound.
We could possibly be looking at a bearish move.hinting a turn lower may be ahead. A reversal here may give us a right shoulder with will then proceed to give u a "Head & Shoulders" formation which began from around late June. The current setup that is shown is a simple...
Among the ECB speakers due out over the coming days, President Mario Draghi’s will have the most impact this coming Thursday. Last week we seen this pair basically move sideways, with no direction and then finally broke out to the downside. Overall I am bearish on this pair, during the London open we seen this price retest the "1.1200" area, which allows those...
This move was taken due to analysing price action and the momentum of the market on the (4H) chart we took a 2 bar setup that was actually at support. We could potentially see price move down to Support at "1.7100" I currently have a trailing stop loss to lock in some profit if price moves against me.
Earlier this chart was posted regarding a bearish setup, resistance was set around "1.3250"
This trade was taken due to the break out on higher time frames and a pin bar (1H)
Take Profit: 1.3100
Price has been holding around resistance, a break of the neckline will potentially see price rise to an upside target of "1.8300" On Friday we seen the completion of a 3 bar formation which indicates bullish strength
Price is currently at an all time high with resistance coming in at "0.9600"
We could either see a break of resistance with new higher highs forming or a bearish move down depending on price action, simple.
Last week we saw this pair test key support on Friday, with price remaining above it, many looked at this area as potentially oversold. This keeps the chances valid to resume the bullish move. with its targets beginning at "1.1300 - 1.1350" But taking into concideration the bearish pin bar "Daily" & "4H" we will need to see a beak bellow "1.1200 to confirm bearish momentum
Last week we saw this pair break through resistance, with this pair looking over sold we can now see that sellers have re-entered the market to push price down, to confirm selling momentum I would like to see a retest of "0.7300"
We have to remember that this area could potentially act as support for the bulls.
On Friday we saw a bearish pin bar form at resistance "0.7700"
We could potentially see more downside momentum on this pair this week.
A break and retest of "0.7500" will confirm further selling pressure.
On Friday we saw "Eur/Usd" fall lower following Thursdays bearish pin bar which was under resistance at 1.1350.
I am currently bearish on this pair, if price remains under "1.1350 - 1.1400" we could potential see further bearish momentum.