USD/JPY has just reached a weekly high, whilst the chart is now showing some uncertainty as the CB Consumer Confidence report annanoce meant is shortly released at 15:00 GMT. Given the current economic climate and most countries have recessed, I think the general expectation is likely to be a a negative report, meaning the $ may suffer.
This coupled with the...
- Stochastic is indicating the market is overbought
- USD is currently at resistance
- MACD indicating the market may reverse
- I have set a moderate Take Profit as the usd/cad market moves relatively slow and I want the trade to close out in a day
- 4-hour chart showing doji
- Stochastic is showing the market is overbought and now entering momentum
- MACD line is crossing the signal line signalling a change in direction
- No volume has come into the market yet to push momentum
- Strong sell signal
- Potential double bottom formed on the 1hour chart and a W shaped formed
- 4hour chart indicating a reversal pattern as there is a bullish hammer showing and the trend is sitting on a support line
- volume has driven the 7am candle higher than the previous 2 other 4hour candles showing there is an appetite for bullish market
- 2 TPs set inline with previous price...
USD/CHF has shown little momentum throughout the Asian session and looks like its ready to make a move higher or lower.
- Bearish morning star forming on the 1hour chart as we move into the 8am candle
- MACD line crossing the signal line
- Stochastic is showing indecision in the market
- My guess here is this will be a sell as the market has been buying in the...
Looking for 2 potential TPs from this long... GBP was quiet overnight in the Asian session and has shown little momentum.
- The chart looks like a potential buy opportunity for when the European session opens up.
- MACD is currently crossing the signal line
- Stochastic is near the centre line and showing indecision in the market
- trend is currently sitting on a...
After a small climb yesterday, the chart is potentially indicating a reversal.
- Stochastic is showing the market is overbought
- Macd signal line has crossed the macd line
2TPs set, once TPhas been hit I will set a trailing stop for TP 2
- Price is now at the top of the resistance line
- Candles are indicating a uncertainty and possible direction change
- Signal line is moving towards crossing the MACD line
- Histogram is weak and potentially going to turn bearish
- Stochastic Oscillator is showing an overbought market
I have split the trade into 2 with two TPs which can be seen with the yellow...
Placed this trade at 7am where the small red arrow is on the chart and TP at 8am where the blue arrow is
I could see a potential reversal in price to previous levels and the candles indicated a reverse
1hr chart , MACD is indicating reversal, Macd Line & Signal Line are crossing whilst histogram is showing bearish volume
- 4hr chart the past 2 bullish breakout, the reversal happens very quickly
- 1day chart, same applies with the bullish breakouts
Eur/Jpy is currently in a weekly uptrend however there has been a bearish flag over the past couple of days which looks like it might be coming to an end with uncertainty in the 4hr candles
- potential double bottom
- downtrend break out?
- Doji on day chart and candles indicating reversal
I would potentially set a buy order at 1.25733 to see if the market reverses
On the daily chart when there is a bullish breakout, the following day the bearish candle seems to retrace immediately
Potential for the candle to reach lower range channel levels
Candles indicate a possible reversal
MACD has crossed the signal line and histogram showing volume for a bearish market
The dollar has gained strength today after sever months in a bear market.
The strengh of the dollar has slowly weakened since yesterday on 1hr chart.
Some uncertainty signals on 1hr chart
Set up short entry order at 1.19247 if the market begins to short
Set up trailing stop with SL if trade is executed