- Candles currently sitting on a support level
- Ascending Triangle pattern seems to be forming with the higher-higher price action ascending and bouncing off the lower support level
- 1Hr 200Day SMA swooping under price action
- 1Hr Stochastic is indicating the market is oversold, signaling a potential reversal
4hr price action showing a doji and a curve in candles
Stochastic showing the market is overbought and now %% lines are facing towards the momentum range
TP just above the 200 SMA on 4hr
However, 1Day SMA the price is running underneath the 200day SMA suggesting the overall trend is bearish
Entry - 104.237
SL - 104.254
TP - 103.725
Setting up a sell order on Gbp/Chf.
Price is reaching a daily resistance and the price is speculating around the range point
Placing a tight SL as I think if it breaches the entry point then the trend is probably breaking out
Stochastic is indicating the market is overbought
TP1 - 1.19650
TP2 - 1.18079
- Waiting to see a pullback on the bounce off the trendline, I have placed a buy limit at 1.07671
- 200day SMA swooping nicely underneath the price
- Can see a support level around the 1.07484
- daily stochastic oversold and starting to curve back towards the upside
- %K & %D on the stochastic have crossed indicating a change in direction
Buy limit - 1.07645
- Price is riding under 200day SMA
- Downtrend confirmed by the price trading under the Ichimoku cloud
- I have smoothed the candle price action with heikin ashi and it looks possible for a further short
- Stochastic is overbought on the daily
- 4Hr price is following a downwards trend which has formed over the past month
- The downwards trend is meeting a daily support level which has been established over the past few months
- TP just shy of the 200 Day SMA
- 4 Hr Stochastic creating a swooping pattern to swing back into an up-trend.
Entry - 0.88757
TP - 0.89999
SL - 0.88030
- Daily is suggesting the chart is now selling off due to a bearish 1day candle
- Dail Stochastic is overbought and showing downwards momentum
- 4Hr chart confirms downwards momentum with full bearish candles
- 4Hr Stochastic in downwards trend entering momentum zone below 80.00
- 4Hr candles hit downwards trendline from two higher pins being rejected
1Hr bullish engulfing candle at 8am.
Ichimoku cloud suggesting a continuation of the uptrend.
200Day SMA confirming up-trend.
4Hr stochastic signal lines have crossed suggesting a change in direction of price.
4Hr stochastic suggesting continuation of upwards price action.
4Hr 2am candle is a bullish pin bar.
Price is currently in a downtrend confirmed by the Ichimoku and 200 day SMA.
Price has followed the pink trend line cutting above and below.
Ichimoku is indicating the price may continue to fall.
Candles have previously tested breaking out/going hirer but failed.
Stochastic confirming downwards momentum.
Price is currently in an uptrend confirmed by the price trading over the 200Day SMA and the Ichimoku cloud.
1Hr candles have interested the cloud and now the price is starting to reverse.
1Hr Stochastic is showing the market is oversold and the signal lines are reversing to indicate a reversal of price.
5 & 8 Day SMA crossing, indicating confirmation of the...
Price starting to short on 1Hr.
1Hr 5Day and 8Day SMA lines crossing.
Price broke out of the upwards channel through the Asian session.
4Hr Stochastic indicating the market is overbought.
1Day chart the 24th September candle is a doji at the top of an uptrend, potentially indicating a reversal.
Trend breached the ranges support line but has hung around there for a while.
Price seems to be reversing through the Asian hours.
4Hr stochastic indicates the market is oversold.
1Hr 5Day and 8Day SMA lines are crossing.
1Hr Stochastic indicating the market is oversold.
Potential long on USD/CAD
Price is sitting above 0.382 Fib and typically not breaching it to the short side
4Hr chart showing numerous dojis, signs of indecision in the market
1Hr stochastic showing signs of momentum moving towards the 50 zone
Potential reversal of price
Price currently at the top of 3 times tested resistance line on the day chart
4Hr chart indicating the market is overbought
1Hr suggesting the market is overbought
Trying to catch the drop early... I have placed a tight SL if the price isn't ready to turn just yet.
Small trade on USD/CHF.
Following the DXY as it looks bearish on the day chart.
Price is currently trading under the 200day SMA confirming a downtrend.
Price also under the Ichimoku cloud.
Trading within support/resistance, potential continuation to the support line.