Price is looking like it has formed a bottom at 931 which is a previous resistance level now acting as support. A decent spike in volume at this level shows interest with some large buy orders being placed late on Friday.
RSI looking extremely oversold along with stoch. May see some further downside so my stop will be placed a few points below the 100ma.
Target of 1100.
I don't usually trade biotech, however, AMGEN is looking like a buy to me. Showing rejection from the 200ma with a bullish engulfing bar.
RSI was previously oversold at the 200ma along with the Stoch.
Strong fundamentals. One downgrade from Argus but most ratings still targeting 188-198.
Stop - 167
TP1 - 188
TP2 - 200
ICE is a buy for me from 66.15.
Price is massively oversold, RSI2 is showing extreme levels along with the Stoch. Volume has spiked and we can see that price initially dropped but rejected strongly from the support level.
Financials look solid.
Stops at 63.
Buy at 66.15
TP1 - 71
TP2 - 80
I originally entered Berry back on 03/08/17, however, I set it as a private chart by accident so unable to change it now.
From a technical standpoint price is clearly at resistance which has held strong since May this year. We need a break of this level to see a move towards $60 then a longer term target of $64-65. In the short term if price fails to break this...
I have added my second position on Tesla at $351. The first is in at $330.
The set up ticks all my boxes. Engulfing bar on double the average daily volume. Stoch and RSI oversold.
We have conflicting profit targets from various banks and funds. Goldman believe it is going sub $200, where as Nomura holdings have a PT of $500. As far as I am concerned Tesla are an...
Looking ata potentia long on SSPG.
Price made an attempt to break higher on Friday but still closed below thursdays high. Price is approaching the .618 area on the fib with both they RSI & STOCH showing oversold. This seems like a fair value area.
Fundamentally the company looks good for growth.
I’ll be looking at entries above 415 which is just above fridays high.
Just bought in on apple at $155.
RSI and Stoch oversold, rejecting from support at 155. Gap filled at 153.
No matter the hate this company gets they make money and lots of it. I believe the iPhone X will be a massive success even if it is £999.
Looking at a buy on STJ if price breaks Fridays high.
Price has rejected from the 200ma and all my indicators are shown oversold. Price also formed a nice engulfing bar from the 200ma on decent volume.
Financials also looking strong.
Buy above Fridays high
Stop at 10.75
Looking at AST we can see strong support from the convergence of Moving averages since price crossed the 200MA back in July.
Today has seen a massive spike in volume from 2p, with both the RSI and Stoch oversold. Price also coincides with the .618 fib level.
This is a buy for me on tomorrows open if price breaks above 2.2. If it doesn't I will look to buy at...
Looking to short USDCAD on a break of 12640 with a target level of 12400.
Price is overbought according to my indicators. The dollar is on dodgy ground with Trumps threats to North Korea and next week will be difficult times for the markets until we see some stabilisation between the US and North Korea. I can see dollar weekness over the coming days/weeks.
Stops at 12800
I am in NVDA at 154.
Price is oversold in my opinion. This is a great stock with ever growing potential. RSI was oversold and price held the 50ma. Price dropped on a good earnings result so as far I am concerned its sale time and I'm buying!
Looking to hold until $200.
Entry order for AMAT at $44.
We've seen two dojo bars hold the 100ma with a break higher today.
The volume isn't as high as I would like to see, however, the financials look strong and in my opinion the semi conductor industry will only continue to grow.
Looking at initiating a long position on ROX at 1.85 which is above todays high of 1.82
The company has some strong financials backed by oversold indications and a rejection from the 100ma alongside an outside day bar.
This trade doesn't fit my usual criteria, however, the potential upside outweighs potential risk.
Price is holding the 200ma, volume is low, however with positive news, earnings, director dealings and increase in fund purchases I don't think it will be long until we hit 70p.
Worth a buy on a break of today's high.
This is not a trade...
Looking at a buy on NEX at a break of todays high. Price looks oversold to me, we have a lot of congestion/resistance at this area but if we break it we could see the upside hit 400. Large engulfing bar on high volume.
This is not a trade recommendation, this is purely my option on the market.
I am looking at a short on USDJPY. Price has indicate to me that it is overbought and today has formed an outside bar. Price has also rejected from the descending trend line.
My entry is set at 11230, stop at 11300 and TP at 11000.