Hi All ,
I will be entering long on this pair only if price touched my marked area on the chart . Will the price reached the area of interest for me ? I don't know . But only if it does will i open a long position . So i await patiently as my Sell runs in profit :~)
Hi all ,
So my current long trade is still live , with SL in profit & now i'm looking at the setup for my short trade . I will be waiting for price to hit resistance and form a double top and as you can see price have struggle to go through the point in the past and history might repeat itself . So in all that in plan , i think we can bank ourself some pips here . :)
Hi All ,
Forgot to post this . But i think the opportunity still present itself , if we have a pull back in the structure of p&L entry . I have already entered and closing my positions , to re-enter using this plan . Patient guys , wait for the pullback and join the trend.
Hi all ,
I will be looking at going long when price touched point D . As you can see i have draw my trendline with anticipation that price will touch and hold around that support before placing my long for a target of 126 region .
H4 will give me the confirmation and candlestick pattern before i trigger my positions .
The bigger picture , there's a H&S...
Right guys , I have been on the roll with this move , and it nearly toke 2months ahaha . but as you can see price has broke out from the range with a bullish momentum. So my next trade is to short this when it get the previous high , I know many might be skeptical of waiting till it get to the previous high / if it get there and make a new high . well i don't see...
I will be looking at shorting this pair shortly . But this week we have alot of news from AUD, NZD & China / US . We are currently at resistance i want to see the wave of news passing through this week and before i jump on the trade using H&S pattern . Before jumping in though i would wait for my Candle formation on H4 & my daily trendline.
I'm already long on this pair . As you can see price is in a range , hoping for a breakout of the range this week on a move down before it finally breaks the upward channel . Trendline, candle stick & support setup
price is going back up into resistance 109.996 region , where I expect a double top or a false breakout . If price move back down into the range, then I will be watching the support at 108.544 previous buy limit and 107.655 Jan 4th low as a good entry to go long . So far so good 108.544 is holding with trendline in play and a bullish engulfing candle, so a...