Recently, XRP has been rejecting the descending trend line , and following perfect market structure.
From my analysis I can see XRP temporarily drop to $1.1000, this is where my bullish 78.6% Fibonacci level sits.
Furthermore, I have tried to predict a future scenario where from the daily resistance level of $1.1000, it could break that descending trend line and...
I think a short term pullback to a triple bottom at $1.20 - $1.17 is likely. We have big confluence for this move down - most explained in the chart above.
I'll be waiting on candle closures if we do fall to the grey box at $1.20. and be considering price moving up from there!
I've pointed each point of analysis, enabling you to see exactly where i'm coming...
Quick update to my previous posts, Slightly changing wave count.
And yes B&W and clean chart.
I do really think XRP could be close to the end of the correction.(if it drops down to 0.80 I wouldnt be surprised)
Please dont trade per my analysis as its long term. Use your own brain, its for educational purposes.
if you see charts differently dont...
Disaster for the crptocurrency sector this weekend. Thos dip presents a lovely opportunity to load up, however, I personally would wait for the most recent wick to be purged before I load up at the spring point.
finding it hard to be bullish over the short term for XRP.
- we've descended into a channel towards the downside after our impulsive moves up over recent weeks.
- price wicked through the pivot & perfectly through the 0.618 level favouring farther downside movement.
- #XRPBTC has also rejected from the upper trend lines toward downside movement.
I think a retest...
I am part of XRP lovers since 2017, but if I focus only in the technical analysis that the price is showing me.
I can see clearly ta nice bullish trend line, also a great support zone around $1.45/ $1.50 and last but not least price correction on 76.8, candle closure above 61.8 forming a bullish hammer, this make me thing we can see a push to the...
Here are my thoughts about where XRP is going next.
The initial idea I have published last year got delayed due to the SEC irresponsible and soon to be proben wrong actions. Nevertheless, the chart still looks bullish respecting the initial EW count expecting to see the 3rd one to continue in a very explosive move. After the initial move to $0.75 - $0.80 area...
-- Technical --
All indicators are ultra bullish.
*Risk : be wary there might be a massive pull back and retest of the $1 support - seems unlikely.
-- Fundamentals --
Coinbase IPO is fueling crypto mania, floods of new money is coming into the space.
Alt Seasons is in overdrive as BTC hit record hights. Once BTC tops out, money will be funneled into Alt...