GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, MX OIL PLC ORD 0.01P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, UNION JACK OIL PLC ORD 0.025P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
fill my heavy bags VEN/VET
Volume just starting to pick up.
Daily RSI getting seriously oversold, might take a quick daily bounce if BTC also pumps.
Starting to see volume pick up, blue box is my target.
. VECHAIN/BITCOIN is in a range bound and the beginning of uptrend is expected.
. The price is below the 21-Day WEMA which acts as a dynamic resistance.
. The RSI is at 40.
. The price is in a range bound and we forecast the uptrend would begin.
. There is a possibility of temporary retracement to suggested support ...
Overall the market isn't looking too hot right now. Currently Ven is within the no-trade zone for me, with my expectation being a retest of the 0.382 fib and from there we can decide where momentum lies.
VECHAIN/BITCOIN is in an up trend and Resumption of up trend is expected.
The price is above the 21-Day WEMA which acts as a dynamic support.
The RSI is at 71.
The price is in an up trend, but we forecast the uptrend would probably resume.
There is possibility of temporary retracement to suggested support zone (0.00042 ...
I think VEN is ready for a short turn run.
Higher lows across all indicators are meeting heavy resistance, forming ascending triangles.
Potentially forming a long wave 5 to target.
Target is 1.618 extension of the previous swing high - where i expect resistance at the level of the previous double top on 14/17th March.
Ranging in the ...
Im new to TA in general, and have been looking at a few coins but Im feeling confident enough in this to publish.
maybe im wrong.
shout out to cryptocred for your amazing lessons. i hope i havent embarrassed you.
On the daily chart of VENBTC, the price, with high probability, is at the end of the 4th Elliott wave of up period. Also, there is an AO divergence with buy trading signal - "two peaks".
With the listing of VEN on another exchange we could potentially be seeing a cup + handle formation in play.
Targets are labelled on the chart.. let me know what you think?
We have an ascending triangle here so, expect a $VEN breakout in the next couple of days/weeks, however with the market being as hormonal as it is, who knows!
BINANCE:VENBTC keeps bouncing off this baseline support, and could give a decent 5% return, with the possibility of hitting 10% for those with steel nerves.
Go easy on me guys, this is my first published TA!
Still going through ABCDE correction.
Rebrand event coming up on the 26th of February, looking for a run up the week prior.
Dependent on what BTC does.
Entry: 38k - 46k
Tarket 1: 75k
Target 2: 82k
Tarket 3: 96k
On daily chart we've seen a bearish candle closing lower, a hammer and a bullish close past/near the initial candles body's middle respectively over the last 3 sessions (1st,2nd & 3rd Feb/18) - a potential morning star bullish candlestick formation
Previous, steeper acending trendline (green trendline)(from my previous analysis) has broke down with price ...
New High for Ven, finishing wave 2 now
VEN has seen a exponential rise within a extremely bullish rising channel, currently seemingly finding support at rising trendline support confluent with 618% retrace of previous bullish wave, well supported above 200EMA 4HR
ABCDE corrective wave complete within descending triangle
Regular bullish divergence on 4HR stochastic (14,3,3)
THEREFORE break above current ...
Start of Elliott Wave, currently retracing to Wave 2 at 0.618. Target for end of wave 3 and second buy target at end of wave 4 set on chart.
Look after about breaking lines.
Following previous scenario, it looks like we now have a 5 wave correction down rather than an ABC.
With the 5th wave down, there is a possible buy zone now identified assuming a 5 wave correction up (BZ1)
Depending on risk profile, buy zone identified carries most risk but maximises reward - to minimise risk, optional buyzone identified at the base of the ...