GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, OILEX LD ORD NPV, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), VAST RESOURCES PLC ORD 0.1P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
We have crazy bull in BitcoinCash, look at the volume you will see a huge volume for today guys.
But we are nearly very risk zone and SHORT entry will be more safe.
Wait for confirm the reaction of market for clearly break up or turn down from Risk zone.
Thank all you guys and hope all you like this post !
Indecision candle has formed on previous candle, current candle is down but if this candle or the next candle trends above previous candles high could be a small bounce up to next resistance
Practice for trendlines
purple == 1 day
blue == 6hr
pink == 4hr
Bitcoin Cash BCC a tale of Bitcoin.
It's Now on Move. Current BCCBTC price around 0.150-0.16BTC . BCCBTC Now in Buy zone for long.
Our First Resistance @0.206BTC & Second Resistance @0.263BTC
Please Take a look on Chart.
Note: Do your own research before trade. I am not responsible for any loss.
Tips Highly appreciate
Thinking the bottom will be in that turq band. Currently hit scale in point with a 9 on the TD, should dip lower and make a reversal upwards. If BTC breaks sub 7500 could fall below said turq band.
- Disclaimer - I don't know what I'm doing. Good luck.
I applied Fibonacci Retracement to the Elliott Waves (which all follow the rule to my knowledge), with Wave 5 being the exception as I predicted that with that last time BCC got listed on Coinbase. The support and resistance is calculated from the behaviour of the coin in the last few weeks. The timing is based of an average of a-lot, and I mean a-lot, of ...
Follow this closely!
Looking to go long around 0.17 - major support / resistance level , MA 50 & 100 providing additional support. T1 - 0.30 (4H) / T2 - 0.36 (1H) - potential ROI 100%+
Currently, bcc has come to the 61.8% fib just below the red support line after a long boring road down and a bit of boring back and forth there is an oversold ice bubble and the 61.8% hit and I personally expect us to get up again So if you want to board a low point around where we are moving and wait until we get up again
Currently we are on our way to a support we have already been on our way to and we also know that rsi is in the bottom of the bb and it often gives up space. Now we can do a number of things, you have another position and can bump you up when the weather goes back from the support. Of course you do not have to do it, but you can put a slope well below the support ...
$BCC still have confidence in a bcc pump but when this happens, I do not dare to just keep an eye on him and wait until we go to the moon
Having broke out from a small ascending triangle it seems that it has now started a on move upwards to form a wave 1 and then pulling back into a wave 2 of small sub wave set that should play out to form the larger wave that will finalize the current move and wave set that BCH is painting
before starting an A,B,C retracement pattern back down.
Where it go's ...
Nearly there for correction after the correction we're going to vor the secundary wave mainly the largest wave
Breaking this resistance line means the way up and we go again
It seems that the correction has been completed and that we have now broken the 50% line up and thus can be raised pattern is repetition of previous pattern and may differ slightly in time and height
This seems to me quite clear just a elliott wave behind and now correcting to 61.8. When ticking on this line we will buy for start wave 1
Ascending triangle and an arc that's moving up seem to indicate an upward breakout of BCC vs BTC. Fibonacci covers past support/resistance points nicely and will be useful indicators for support and resistance. Unstable BTC future (Segwit2x implementation?) can further lead to surge in BCC.
-- Not a financial advisor, trade at your own risk. --