Let’s assume that you wish to generate a list of symbols using 10 financial instruments that met your search criteria in the Screener. Here is what you need to do:
- Open a new blank list.
- Set the filter parameters in the Screener.
- Press the Shift/Ctrl keys to select the symbols that met the search criteria.
- Select the Add Selected Symbols To Watchlist option in the context menu.
- Selected symbols will be added to your new list.
- The symbols that you flag in the Screener are going to be added to the Flagged List in the Watchlist automatically.