This simple indicator gives you a lot of useful information - when to enter, when to exit
and how to reduce risks by entering a trade on a double confirmed signal.
You can use in the xPrice any series: Open, High, Low, Close, HL2, HLC3, OHLC4 and ect...
You can change long to short in the Input Settings
Please, use it only for learning or paper trading. Do...
An interesting strategy using Renko calculations and Tilson T3 on normal charts targeted for cryptocurrencies but can work with different assets.
Tested on Daily but can work with lower frames using Renko Size and T3 Length adjustments.
== Description ==
Strategy get Renko close/open/high/low values and smooth them with T3 Tilson.
Base on these results the...
This is combo strategies for get a cumulative signal.
This System was created from the Book "How I Tripled My Money In The
Futures Market" by Ulf Jensen, Page 183. This is reverse type of strategies.
The strategy buys at market, if close price is higher than the previous close
during 2 days and the meaning of 9-days Stochastic Slow...
Hello, today I bring another amazing strategy for forex .
Its made of T3 moving average , combined together with a pattern rule and a specific entry time.
We take all of that and we trade it in inverse.
So what normally for long would be : close higher than the previos high and close higher than the average, we use this as a short condition. We do the same...
T3 Moving Average indicator was originally developed by Tim Tillson in 1998/99.
T3 Moving Average is considered as improved and better to traditional moving averages as it is smoother and performs better in trending market conditions.
It offers multiple opportunities when the price is in the state of retracement and therefore allows to minimize your exposed risk...
This script uses KC and a T3 moving average
A red background is a bear market
A bull market is when the background is green
The main idea is the average of the bend and KC channel breakthrough
Williams Alligator strategy is based on indicator developed by a legendary trader Bill Williams, an early pioneer of market psychology.
The strategy is based on a trend-following Alligator indicator, which follows the premise that financial markets and individual securities trend just 15% to 30% of the time while grinding through sideways ranges the other 70% to...
Today I am glad to bring one of the best strategies I have put together so far for crypto market, especially ETH pairs.
It can work with >1h time frames, but so far I have got the best results on 12h time frames.
THIS IS A VERY RISKY AND DANGEROUS STRATEGY, BECAUSE IT HAS NO RISK MANAGEMENT INSIDE, NO STOP LOSS AT ALL.
For this example, I used an initial...
This is a strategy based on FX Sniper's T3-CCI indicator. Instead of using just the normal buy and sell signal, we added an option to use trend filters, trailing stop loss and take profit targets.
In this strategy you have a choice of:
- Average Directional Index ( ADX ) – buy when price is trend is up and sell when trend is down.
- Moving Average...
MOST provides a useful platform to compare the performance of moving averages and/or determine optimum moving average with its parameters to a certain market. Now it has 13 different moving averages. As a fun, you can compete your favorite moving average with others!
This indicator is free to use, and the code is hidden. Please share your interesting results....
It is for MACD addicts! “MACD attoT3 Trend” is a redefinition of the classical MACD indicator to offer accuracy and precision at the same time. As a well-known trend momentum indicator, MACD already provides quite accurate signals due to its mechanistic calculation (pretty conservative/preventive one, such as RSI) and widespread usage. On the other hand, its...
The atto-Trend is based on a high-level statistical analysis to fit price movements with acceptable smoothness and accuracy as a baseline function. Due to high volatile in markets, this fitting calculation still needs a (re-)smoothing step with a modified Tillson-T3 approach. The fitted and smoothed data is tracking with ATR based trailing stop mechanism.
This indicator plots the moving average described in the January, 1998 issue
of S&C, p.57, "Smoothing Techniques for More Accurate Signals", by Tim Tillson.
This indicator plots T3 moving average presented in Figure 4 in the article.
T3 indicator is a moving average which is calculated according to formula:
T3(n) = GD(GD(GD(n))),
where GD - generalized...