**You must enable bar colors in the options for the script if you wish to see them**
This indicator is very useful for spotting trends / tops / bottoms.
This is the ultimate altcoin pump spotting tool. Use on higher timeframes for greatest accuracy. If altcoin is newish (ZEC for example), try 4h rather than 1D or 3D.
Green = Uptrend
Red = Downtrend
This script plots exponential moving average (EMA) of volume (line chart) together with spike threshold (area chart) offset by 1 bar. The idea is to detect sudden increase (spike) in volume when volume EMA crosses above the threshold which is calculated by multiplying a multiple in EMA of the previous bar.
This is used for setting alerts on changes of volume to...
Here is some study for my new bot project. 🤖
Indicator shows entry points (buy signals). Bets results on 15M TF and higher. (1H recommended)
Pay attention to how the script gives signals before the pumps. 📈📈📈
You can cut false signals by using stop-loss orders (recommended).
Use on you own risk.
This is alpha version of script. May be updated in the future....
use this to get in on gvt pumps (1h charts).
3 indicators to look for:
1) the price has closed the 1h chart above the orange 200ma line.
2) the fast blue ema 7 has crossed over the 200ma
3) the price action is above the white mid cap line and in the faint green zone).
how to use:
1) buy when the indicator along the bottom turns green
2) sell when the price goes...
Here is a script to know when big dumps, and pumps, are happening.
Meant for crypto (I know that's what most people are interested in - it's a mistake) and small caps.
Might work for other things have not...
This indicator is simple, uncomplicated, and easy to see.
There is no need to study separately and it applies to most items.
Everything is a UPSHOT.
1. Observe signal from upside reversal. We do not anticipate a downgrade.
2. The signal must be upward and only the green histogram should be bought. The value of the histogram should be higher than the...
Just a simple script that tweaks the original Volume one.
The purpose is creating a threshold which we'll use to put an alert on. This way, we can be notified whether Volume pumps.
Useful for spotting breakouts, breakdowns and pumps.
Threshold is simply a coeff * ma(volume,period). Coeff is editable as well.
Hope this helps!
BUY and SELL signals (with alerts)
Support and resistant breakout (with alerts)
Auto trendlines : Bullish and bearish market (with alerts)
100% Compatible with Autoview bot (Buy, Sell, Takeprofit, Stop loss)
TRY IT FOR FREE : spicytrader.com
Bars of largest range (volatility)
* see moments of strongest price action immediately
* colored & upDown by candle color
* amplifier: you see only the bull runs, and subsequent dumps
Very nice on the 5 years scale of BITSTAMP:BTCUSD - nothing comparable to 2013 has happened yet.
squared_range = pow(high-low, 2)