Having Fun with Arrays.
I couldn't load all of the images into their respective arrays without getting an "Internal Pine error" So I commented out some of them. You can pop them back in, but make sure to disable another in its place.
Buy and hold investors may decide to use trailing stops to protect profits and capital from market crashes, especially during bull markets.
The purpose of this indicator is to hep investors to identify a location to place them. The indicator plots the highest high from 'x' bars ago. It then plots a trailing stop loss 'y' percent below that line.
With Tradingview's free plan, only one alert is allowed. The purpose of this indicator is to allow for two alerts--one for BTC and one for ETH.
How to use the alert system:
1. Set the desired value for BTC and ETH that you want to be alerted for
2. Set an alert on the indicator by clicking the three ellipses and then "Add Alert"
3. Set the alert to go off if the...
- This indicator illustrates the premium of GBTC and the European equivalent, BTCE. Relative to the spot price of Bitcoin
- It represents the premium investors are willing to pay to be able to gain exposure to Bitcoin . Whilst holding them in an investment vehicle such as a 401k or an ISA.
- The premiums can be plotted. GBTC vs BTCUSD and BTCE vs BTCEUR
10 exchanges aggregated spot volume of Bitcoin.
You can choose which exchanges to display.
Each color characterizes an exchange.
Sorry for my bad english
Note : The list of exchanges in the infopanel is always the same, even if you disable exchanges. If I have the time, I will try to fix this.
Here are the listed exchanges :
This script plots bitcoin candles adjusted by M2 supply (blue line), helping the trader to obtain insight of new support/resistance levels adjusted by M2 supply.
Note: As it was not possible to make the price adjust automatically by the last M2 value (pinescript limitation, I guess), the input parameter "M2Last" must be updated manually observing the last M2...
The Guppy Multiple Moving Average (GMMA) is a technical indicator that identifies changing trends, breakouts, and trading opportunities in the price of an asset by combining two sets of moving averages (MA) with different time periods. There is a short term group of MAs and a long term group of MAs.
One of the biggest differences between...
- Ultimate VWAP Bands is a script that helps to decide and further clarify areas of oversold and overbought conditions.
- For example, when the price is in the lowest band it is extremely oversold relative to the VWAP . Hence it should be considered a good place to buy with a high risk to reward payoff.
- Each band is set at a fixed offset away from the VWAP ....
An oscillator of Bitcoin's Daily Active Addresses (DAA) and fundamental metric of the utilization of the Bitcoin network.
Helps to identify:
Potential buy zones (green) - when the network utilization is low & increasing
Potential sell zones (red) - when the network utilization is high & decreasing
Buying during Miner Capitulation yields wonderful returns.
The best buy signals occur on Hash Rate "recovery", and when price momentum is also positive.
Historically, this strategy has yielded average returns to cycle peak of >5000%, with max Drawdown of -15%.
Follow me to learn more about this indicator.
Using Modified code from Lazybear's CVI 0.17% indicator and some logic, this script can help identify value buy and sell opportunities at a very early phase. Best used as a confirmation tool. This is a beta, so use it as such. Enjoy.
Sometimes "top" indications in an uptrend mean to look for an opportunity to add to position while "bottom" indications during a...
This is a simple RSI based signal indicator. It is intended for algorithmic trading by bots, currently working one up for bitforex.uk.to and okcoin.uk.to to use this.
For the best results leave it on 1-Hour time-frame. It also works best on bitcoin and stocks, not so much oil. GBP/USD and AUD/USD it fairs well too.
When RSI touches 70 it gives a...
!!! If you want to use this tool for free you have to to following steps:
1) say thanks to LEGION who coded the first version.
2) say thanks to LAZYBEAR cause we ripped some code snippets from him.
3) say thanks to Ni6HTH4wK who coded the latest version.
4) say thanks to xSilas who gave the idea.
5) I know i said its a FREE Tool and you dont...
Logarithmic regression of the USD price of Bitcoin , calculated according to the equation:
y=A*exp(beta*x^lambda + c) + m*x + b
where x is the number of days since the genesis block. All parameters are editable in the script options.