This is the most powerful free interpretation of TD Sequential indicator in comparision to everything that is here. I am providing this for free to the community because I have learnt so much and while I am an amature trader, I have worked for IBs for over 10 years and built Algos and HFT systems to Tier 1 banks.
So what does this indicator give you:
- Define your own Setup Period.
- Define your own Look Back Period
- Define your own Countdown period
- Toggle Price Flip checks
- Define your own Perl's Proximity
- Hide all historical values.
Please review and any feedback is welcomed. I am hoping to keep improving this indicator as I progress throught the book.
- Fixed a Bug with Deffered Countdown thanks @vaicru
- Added Aggressive 13
- Added Alerts for Completed Setup, Completed Countdown, and Aggressive Countdown
- Countdown can be hidden now
- Option to Hide Aggressive 13
- Added Combo 13 with option to hide and Alert
- Minor Performance Improvements
- Added TD Sequential 13 Stoploss. Request by @viacru
- Due to limitation on number of drawable objects had to remove the Sequence Countdown. will try and find a way to add it back.
- Added TD CountDown Numbers
- Removed Current Historical/Resistance Lines (limitation on the number of objects Pine Script is allowed to plot)
- Consolidated all the Stoplosses into a single Plot instruction
- Display Setup Recycle e.g. SPY 1W October 23 2017 - March 2018. Thanks @rjwmarvel
- Added ability to toggle the extension of the Resistance & Support Lines even when broken
- Fixed a bug with Countdowns when TDST Resistance or Support are broken
- Changed "Recycle" from fixed 18 to Sequence Period * 2
- Tweaks to the display of Support & Resistance Lines
- Minor fix to the Display of A13
- Added a new Alert for C13
- Added a new Alert to fired for any of the signals
- Fixed the Recycle Bug
- Resistance & Support line updates on recycle
- Fixed a Bull Countdown on Recycle
- Fixed differed countdown
- Disabled Stoploss markers
- Combo TD
- Alerts for Combo Count down
- Generic Catch All Alerts
- Fixed the Max Bar Error due to the TradingView new API
The error is caused by server-side changes related to performance improvements. The only way to fix it is to add the argument max_bars_back to the study or strategy function. For example: study("My Script", max_bars_back=300) Unfortunately, we can't see the source code of the indicator and you can ask the author to modify it. Kind regards!
It's amazing that people spend so much time creating these indicators and then make available to the community but I guess the maintenance of these indicators is a nuisance. Hopefully you are able to fix this wonderful indicator that has proven to me that there is a method/system to trading.
My Best to you for you all that you have done.