This is the most powerful free interpretation of TD Sequential indicator in comparision to everything that is here. I am providing this for free to the community because I have learnt so much and while I am an amature trader, I have worked for IBs for over 10 years and built Algos and HFT systems to Tier 1 banks.
So what does this indicator give you:
- Define your own Setup Period.
- Define your own Look Back Period
- Define your own Countdown period
- Toggle Price Flip checks
- Define your own Perl's Proximity
- Hide all historical values.
Please review and any feedback is welcomed. I am hoping to keep improving this indicator as I progress throught the book.
- Fixed a Bug with Deffered Countdown thanks @vaicru
- Added Aggressive 13
- Added Alerts for Completed Setup, Completed Countdown, and Aggressive Countdown
- Countdown can be hidden now
- Option to Hide Aggressive 13
- Added Combo 13 with option to hide and Alert
- Minor Performance Improvements
- Added TD Sequential 13 Stoploss. Request by @viacru
- Due to limitation on number of drawable objects had to remove the Sequence Countdown. will try and find a way to add it back.
- Added TD CountDown Numbers
- Removed Current Historical/Resistance Lines (limitation on the number of objects Pine Script is allowed to plot)
- Consolidated all the Stoplosses into a single Plot instruction
- Display Setup Recycle e.g. SPY 1W October 23 2017 - March 2018. Thanks @rjwmarvel
- Added ability to toggle the extension of the Resistance & Support Lines even when broken
- Fixed a bug with Countdowns when TDST Resistance or Support are broken
- Changed "Recycle" from fixed 18 to Sequence Period * 2
- Tweaks to the display of Support & Resistance Lines
- Minor fix to the Display of A13
- Added a new Alert for C13
- Added a new Alert to fired for any of the signals
- Fixed the Recycle Bug
- Resistance & Support line updates on recycle
- Fixed a Bull Countdown on Recycle
- Fixed differed countdown
I found something else. Blackberry $BB Daily chart registered a TDST at $6.66 which is a low of 2nd bar (9/03) not 1st (8/30)
However, there is something the matter with your combo indicator. The combo 13 Countdown is not calculated properly. Thea combo 13 countdown is appearing before a combo 13 count should appear, whether using combo version I or combo version II.
I have used the Demark indicators for many years and I am quite certain that I am correct.
Can you confirm this and also hopefully fix the problem?
It looks like the combo countdown begins its count prior to set up count 1. That appears to be the source of the error. The combo countdown should not begin any earlier than TD Setup bar 1.
you are correct the combo countdown should start at TD Setup 1, it does that. however there could be a case were another setup was completed prior to the combo completing in this case it will continue to count from the first setup trend. this was my interpretation which of course could be wrong. if you can kindly give me an example of when the Combo should be shown. I've can see it working as expected in few examples.
Thank you so much for responding to my message! And again, thank you for your great work and generous sharing.
One example of what appears to me to be an incorrect Combo countdown 13 is on the DAX daily chart. Your indicator indicates a Combo 13 countdown recorded on May 16, 2019. I believe that only a Combo 9 countdown recorded on that date.
Setup count 1 of that price thrust recorded on February 14, 2019. Combo countdown 1 recorded on that same date.
Your interpretation of Combo appears to be the same as mine, since many of the candle 13 countdowns your indicato records are the same price bar that I believe they should record on. It appears to me that you start your countdown prior to setup bar 1 of the price thrust at times – but not always.
My apologies – I mispoke in my email above.
Combo countdown 12 recorded on March 29, 2019 on the DAX daily chart. Your indicator states that Combo countdown 13 recorded on that date.
It looks like you started the Combo countdown on February 12, 2019, which is one bar prior to setup bar 1 on February 13, 2019. Your algorithm appears to start the Combo countdown on the first price bar after a relative low that meets the conditions for a Combo countdown even if that bar records prior to setup bar 1.