This is the most powerful free interpretation of TD Sequential indicator in comparision to everything that is here. I am providing this for free to the community because I have learnt so much and while I am an amature trader, I have worked for IBs for over 10 years and built Algos and HFT systems to Tier 1 banks.
So what does this indicator give you:
- Define your own Setup Period.
- Define your own Look Back Period
- Define your own Countdown period
- Toggle Price Flip checks
- Define your own Perl's Proximity
- Hide all historical values.
Please review and any feedback is welcomed. I am hoping to keep improving this indicator as I progress throught the book.
- Fixed a Bug with Deffered Countdown thanks @vaicru
- Added Aggressive 13
- Added Alerts for Completed Setup, Completed Countdown, and Aggressive Countdown
- Countdown can be hidden now
- Option to Hide Aggressive 13
- Added Combo 13 with option to hide and Alert
- Minor Performance Improvements
- Added TD Sequential 13 Stoploss. Request by @viacru
- Due to limitation on number of drawable objects had to remove the Sequence Countdown. will try and find a way to add it back.
- Added TD CountDown Numbers
- Removed Current Historical/Resistance Lines (limitation on the number of objects Pine Script is allowed to plot)
- Consolidated all the Stoplosses into a single Plot instruction
- Display Setup Recycle e.g. SPY 1W October 23 2017 - March 2018. Thanks @rjwmarvel
- Added ability to toggle the extension of the Resistance & Support Lines even when broken
- Fixed a bug with Countdowns when TDST Resistance or Support are broken
- Changed "Recycle" from fixed 18 to Sequence Period * 2
- Tweaks to the display of Support & Resistance Lines
- Minor fix to the Display of A13
- Added a new Alert for C13
- Added a new Alert to fired for any of the signals
- Fixed the Recycle Bug
- Resistance & Support line updates on recycle
- Fixed a Bull Countdown on Recycle
- Fixed differed countdown
- Disabled Stoploss markers
- Combo TD
- Alerts for Combo Count down
- Generic Catch All Alerts
- Fixed the Max Bar Error due to the TradingView new API
if you google "DeMark Indicators type:pdf" you should find the book that explains it in details.