RK's 04 - Lots of MA Types Ribbon I Put some time and effort to make it better.
So, I'm sharing with you the results.
This is an up to 10 lines Moving Average Ribbon with an Auto Evaluate Length and a lots of options!!!
Type of Moving Average you can use:
- SMA -
- SMMA -
- EMA -
- DEMA -
- TEMA -
- WMA -
- HMA -
- EHMA - Exponential
- RMA - Moving average
- 2PSS - 2 Pole Super Smoother
- 3PSS - 3 Pole Super Smoother
- VWMA -
- ALMA - Moving Average
- STMA - Simple Triangular Moving Average
- ETMA - Exponential Triangular Moving Average
- LSMA -
- ZSMA - Zero-Lag
- ZEMA - Zero-Lag
- COVWMA - Coefficient of Variation
- COVWEMA - Coefficient of Variation Weighted
- FRAMA -
- KAMA - Kaufman's
- VIDYA -
If you want to change faster the MA type, in "Moving Average Setup:", Select "🤖 Use numbers to change MA Type", click inside the box in "🤖 Moving Average Type per Number:" and just scroll your mouse wheel. You can check what MA type you are using looking in the info panel label.
There is 4 automatic evaluate length:
- Fibonacci Sequence
- Arithmetic Progression
- Geometric Progression
- Guppy Multiple Moving Average (GMMA) without Lengths 03 and 05
And attending a request, this indicator can creates alerts when all the colors of the ribbons changes.
Hope you like it!
Any other good idea, just send me.