You can select different MA's and set the periods of them. If all 3 is increasing, the color will be green, if decreasing, the color will be red, gray otherwise.
It can be used for e.g. scalping.
- You can now use ALMA as moving average.
- It measures slope and angle of each moving averages, you can see these values in the data window.
- You can filter by angle further, which means, it will mark as trend, if the angle of the line is greater then the specified value.
- Code cleanups: use function for the ma selector
- Different MA algorythms can be choosen for each line
- You can specify a ratio for angle calculation
- Fixed data window plots
- Added ability to select resolution
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.