This is an exploration of the weekly time frame. I expect (not predict) more eventual downside for the EURO, at a rate faster than any devaluation of USD.
Disclaimers: This is not advice or encouragement to trade securities. No predictions and no guarantees supplied. If you make decisions based on opinion expressed here and you lose your money, kindly sue yourself.
EURUSD Weekly Forecast for 3rd - 7th Feb 2020
- Last week EU hit target 1 @ 1.1 (psychological level)
- Going into this week with market showing bullish momentum so setting first short term target @1.1130
- If healthy pullback occurs or market shows further bullish patterns my first target will be set @1.1165
- The best pullback would be towards the previous...
GBPUSD Weekly forecast for 3rd -7th Feb 2020
- Last week expected this market to pullback towards ket area of support @1.2965 and this is what it did, this was the best area for entries with the lowest risk to reward ratio.
- Bulls took control from my zone @ 1.2965 all the way to my short term target @ 1.3075
- Furthermore hitting my target 2 @ 1.3170.
USDJPY Weekly Forecast for 3rd - 7th Feb 2020
- Last week UJ hit my key zone @108.95 and used this area for bears create further resistance and lows.
- From this structure we are going into this week below a key area of broken support turning resistance
- This week going for bearish set up towards first target set @108
- Always keeping in mind if price pulls...
OIL/XTIUSD Weekly Forecast 3rd -7th Feb 2020
- Last week we hit target target 1 on monday @52.70 and then thr thursday and friday went and hit target 2 @ 51.25
- Going into this week for bearish continuation with a pull back in mind to reach around the 52.70 area or further more to my second key area.
- Overall looking at fruther declines in oil due to...
USDCAD Weekly Forecast for 27th-31st Jan 2020
- Starting this week above a key area of broken resistance looking to turn support.
- A pullback would be good to test the 1.3080 area
- If I can get this pullback it will be great place to start looking for bullish formations.
- Only time and patterns will tell and maybe a bit of fundamentals this week!
I've spotted late this alternate ABCD pattern. Alternates are any pattern where AB=CD. There are the standard ABCD patterns that are well known.
I'm exploring and learning from alternates to see what degree of corrections to expect. This set up is therefore observational only.
The DAX is at a make or break position on the weekly. Some will see a double top others will see a triple top. No debates - the point is that these areas carry the least levels of randomness.
Positions can be taken on lower time frames.
Disclaimers: This is not an encouragement or advice to trade in securities. 70 to 90% of retail traders consistently lose...
Sugar weekly candle just closed above the 20 ma and the 21 ema. Looking left when that occurred in the past we had at least one additional full body weekly candle close above those moving averages before trend reversal OR start of a further uptrend , especially in those cases that 21 ema crossed over the 20 ma to the upside.
Linking this idea with my...
Here is a macro picture for Tesla on the weekly time frame.
Tesla broke out that descending channel that was trading in for months , retested forming a descending wedge that also broke up to the upside , and now and on its way up .
Long term positions with profits at 0.5 => 279, 0.618 => 302 , 0.786 => 335
Currently price is above the 21 ema -blue line-...
Amma telling you lot - get ready for PLATINUM!! Avoid dithering. Look at the crazy structure level and support. Yes - price could fall out as well as it could break north. Nonetheless this is an opportunity for a controlled loss (aka stop-loss) on a lower time frame e.g. 1H to 6H. No guarantees - no predictions - no bull! LOL.
Is Ripple fully loaded?!
On the chart showed a potential scenario in the long term but possibly we will witness a full XRP reversal very soon.
We are getting close to a strong support level so let's see will it bounces up for a long-awaited uptrend.
Many have been watching NSDUSD. In this analysis I spot and evaluate where the bearish pressure is coming from. There are opportunities on 1H to 6H time frames, depending on reasonable risk tolerance relative to account size.
on the weekly and daily, I have seen price is in a ascending channel with price retracing to a support zone inline with the fib retracement of 0.618. On top of that, an inverse h&s appeared as well which is inline with the analysis as well.