The strength of the USDollar DXY is looked at from a Weekly perspective. It represents the strength of USD against 6 other currencies.
1. There is a broad band of possible fragile support.
2. The 200 EMA is some indication of probability for the north or resistance to moving far further south of it. However this is not a prediction.
3. Notably the RSI on this...
BatPattern on daily almost completed.
Volatility decreases on the daily so we have to expect less daily range going forward => less opportunity for higher timeframes due to more back and forth. Until price will breakout of the triangle it is about to form and hopefully after the summer holidays provide more opportunity again.
Be prepared to move to lower...
Preparing for a Trump win
Following Friday and the FBIs decision to re-open the case on Hilary I have decided I am going to assume A Trump win, this is for several reasons:
1) After reading into it, the reopening of the FBI case implies one of three things imo - 1. They have found new significant...
1. Slightly late posting this position but we got long at 104.5 earlier today. The rationale behind owning USD VS JPY is as follows.
USD risks are bid
1) in the run up to the 2015 dec hike USD traded extremely bid with DXY breaking through 100, based on the last 2wks i expect USD to mirror 2015 and continue the bid tone we have seen both in 2015...