Our educational entry for the week!
LEAVE A COMMENT ON YOUR ENTRY AND GAIN. ill be seeing who takes the best entry and % off this!
UJ has been trading tight recently, forming a strange ascending triangular formation with the Eliot Wave impulse's marked up.
We believe the bottom trendline and magic 3rd touch will mark the end of the 4th wave and ready itself for...
Key levels for this week -
- Going into this week looking for bearish continuation
- Any pullbacks towards key level will be used for new entries
Weekly forecast/Sunday analysis highlights the overall market trend with key levels to get an idea of the best targets in the upcoming week(s)! Projection of the market with technical analysis...
Hello Everyone! Time for USDJPY "DUH DUH DH"
So I'm expecting the price to Drop mainly because the overall trend is still down. This is a confirmation which means I would not short the market.
- I can see the 0.618 fib which was held previously.
- This might a pull back but It's a good place to look for entry guys.
- There are more market gaps to the upside as...
The University of Michigan released preliminary figures for January consumer sentiment showing consumers remain upbeat about the state of the economy. USDJPY rose as the headline figure crossed the wires at 100.9, beating expectations of 99.5 and rising over last months read.
follow me for more setups
like comment and share