GBPAUD has retreated from a major breakout north down to a key ATR support level. This creates probability for the north. But caution - for every probability estimate in one direction there is a residual probability in the opposite direction.
I'm analysing what I see on the chart of EURCHF (a pair that I do not trade). Overall there is much bearish pressure for the south coming from higher time frames. This presents much risk lower down the road. But all that matters is how loss is controlled, when trading between 15 min to 4H (for example). Lower time frames oscillate within envelopes of higher time...
This is a classic example of who trend indicators can be used to exploit the markets. Many were simply watching structure levels largely - hoping for GBP to move south. The charts were flashing 'go north' on daily and 4H time frames. Then emerged the opportunities on 30 min to 1H time frames as it pumped north. This is not with the benefit of hindsight? Why?...
Well, well - Ethereum and Bitcoin have left many speechless in the last 24 hours. The unthinkable just happened i.e. major pump north. I could well be another dead-cat bounce as well as it could be the start of a major trend change. I explain how I entered this, which is now at a no-loss position and what my strategy for it is.
After the series of lower highes and lower lowes as the sign of bear taking over potential to get to the short trade.
Entry from the retracement based on consecutive series of bearish candles.
Target based on last support.
Stop loss wider in order to provide the space in case of need.
Despite larger stop loss still decent risk/rewards opportunity.
I'm showing mainly for the benefit of new traders why I've done what I've done. This trade is on both paper and live accounts.
Note that I'm not saying I'm gonna win. I aim to lose! I'm simply controlling my loss, and allowing the market to lead me wherever it will, in my favoured probabilistic direction.
Trend-following is not for everybody. In fact,...
Monthly EMA's still showing to be bullish as well as the general uptrend.
Price decelerating near support @960.
- Visibly oscillating
- Pull-back phase of general trend
- Price at S/R level
There is no trend in the market and the price is in a range bound, but we forecast the beginning of uptrend.
There is a divergence in RSI and price between the trough at 1.3205 on 2018-05-29 and the trough at 1.2955 on 2018-07-19, the probability of downtrend continuation is decreased and the probability of beginning of...
New trading suggestion:
*The price is in a downtrend and we forecast the downtrend would continue.
*There is still a possibility of temporary retracement to suggested resistance line(0.6820). if so, traders can set orders based on Price Action and expect to reach short-term targets.
Signal to enter the market occurs when the price comes to...
Last post: June 20th. See chart.
Review: Price had broken through and established a bull trend above the March high.
Update: Recent indecision in the market suggests the much needed pullback is a possibility.
Conclusion: Standing aside and letting price dictate a pullback or a trend continuation. A pullback is preferable.
Any comments or questions, do not...
Last post: June 14th. See chart.
Review: The bulls had resumed strength in the market but price still needed to break and close above the pivot high.
Update: Price has moved into a mini area of consolidation and so still requires the breakout. This is still very much bullish.
Conclusion: Continuing to apply patience until the breakout is confirmed.
Last post: June 19th. See chart.
Review: Price was trading below pivot support but needed an end of day close below support to offer an entry point to go short.
Update: Price closed below support after which we placed our entry order. The short trade was triggered today.
Conclusion: Price has reversed but we expect price to move against us first. Would now...
Last post: June 11th. See chart.
Review: Price had pulled back to resistance forming a potential double top.
Update: Price has bounced off resistance suggesting weakness but the double top is still to be confirmed.
Conclusion: Continuing to stand aside and manage short positions until the pivot low of May is cleared. Compounds will then be added.
Last post: June 2nd. See chart.
Review: Price had bounced off support and the bulls were looking strong again.
Update: The bull revival was short-lived and the bears are now taking price back to support.
Conclusion: We would like to see a reversal chart pattern and for the bull trend to continue. Patience needed for now.
Any comments or questions, do not...
Last post: May 30th. See chart.
Review: Price was faced with a support zone that included the weekly 200sma.
Update: Price has still not broken through the support zone but is now at resistance where the bears could come back in again.
Conclusion: Still standing aside until momentum to the downside resumes.
Any comments or questions, do not hesitate to...
Last post: May 17th. See chart.
Review: Price has pulled back to key resistance.
Update: Price continued to gain strength but has since weakened significantly back in the direction of the bear trend.
Conclusion: Standing aside until the drawn in pivot support is cleared after which we will consider short trades.
Any comments or questions, do not hesitate...
. DASH/ETHEREUM is in a range bound and the beginning of uptrend is expected.
. The price is below the 21-Day WEMA which acts as a dynamic resistance.
. The RSI is at 41.
There is a possibility of temporary retracement to suggested support zone (0.566 to 0.540). if so, traders can set orders based on...