Quite a way from realising a support test, but nonetheless, something we definitely want to follow going forward, this pair, alongside GBPCHF has held really nicely and trading fluently between zones and setting new highs etc along the way.
Waiting patiently for that 145.000 whole number support to see a test, nice intersection price here, strong...
Another setup to compliment EUR shorts, eastern pairs are on fire at the moment, NZD and AUD. Possible pullback to retest the underside of the structure break before selling off further.
1.56 whole number support is now being used as resistance. Down-trending nicely. Something we could possibly scout out, EURAUD also dipping downside.
Our 0.91450 region held as support, even factoring in the big downside market gaps. Soon recovered just like we did on the 31st January market open too.
Same trading zones to be followed this week with this trading pair. Clear support/resistance trading range from 0.91450 to 0.92250.
Starting the week with pairs carried forward from last week, if it's not broken, don't fix it!
0.89030 was test earlier on this morning, eyes peeled for that 0.89 test again now we have a little better market volume and a good stint ahead of us. USDCHF pulled up last week towards the latter part of the week, but then pulled back downside off the back...
Finally woken up after a couple of days on consolidation from support. Always going on about focussing on less pairs but focussing more on what you've got your eye on. This way you understand what has influenced the pair recently to date. Fingers crossed this is a sizeable move to follow.
EUCHF below 1.08, not sure how long this will last though,...
Super clear bullish trend seen on GCHF, looking for a pullback to the intersection price highlighted. This would also tie in quite nicely with GBPJPY analysis, very similar moving pairs which we have been waiting for, for the last couple of days, even dating back to late last week infact.
GBPUSD H4 -
We are still trying to break above that 1.37 handle, USD weakness again as we crack beneath the latest s/r zone on the DXY. Analysis to follow.
1.37 is the latest breakout high... as well as a whole number resistance price. From 1.37 down to 1.36 offer 1:5R, looking to capitalise on this if we approach 1.37 with reversal signals, lower timeframe...
EURJPY H4 - Euro has seen some quite significant weakness so far this week, pulling downside back within our range box consolidation areas.
It would be good to see a two stage reversal on support. Buying from support would compliment out first rule. 2 stage reversal would be a perfect confirmation after such a sequential bearish trend too.
GBPJPY H4 - A little tidy up on the GBPJPY analysis, broken highs and coming to retest the broken resistance (now support) zone. We have a nice hourly trend too which isn't marked but visible with the higher lows and higher highs.
NZDCAD D1 - Daily close yesterday saw the upside breakout, a retest of the newly formed support zone could warrant buying opportunity off the back of todays close. Already starting to see a pullback, we have breakout highs, resistance to support and 0.90 whole number too, so a handful of confluences. RR is also sitting at a huge 1:6.
EURAUD H4 - Broken below support at 1.65, sold off towards 1.63250 and retesting 1.65 again, zones holding nicely, pushing up to 1.65500 and rejecting could be going. This could show us trading back between major resistance and major support. This range covers circa pips, and was a lucrative trading range for some time before the upside breakout towards the latter...
EURAUD D1 - Big support resistance range here on EA, we have had an early session selloff and look to be correcting now. Market gapped downside, looking to see how we respond to the H1 counter trendline, I'll mark this up now.
EURUSD H4 - Seen some consolidation on this 1.19 handle since we tie in with our previous resistance highs. We could see some market relief, to correct this recent bull run, but I think we should break resistance at some point and trade above 1.19. DXY is on support, anticipating DXY support to break, but as mentioned, we may see a mild bounce/correction first,...
USDWTI H4 - Really want to pulldown to this support retest zone, we pulled down to 40.10, but think ideally 40.80 is optimal entry, seen an existing pullback in the last 15 minutes of circa 30 points. But don't want to jump in prematurely, patience pays, patience always stops FOMO fuelled losses!
USDCAD H4 - Looking like support is threatening a breakout. Ideally want to see a pullback to 1.35 after breaking support to see if we can jump in with shorts. Just need to be mindful of fib pullbacks for when we look to set a new LH, because this could end up in the 1.35500 region based on the sequence so far.